• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Urgent, Urgent sale. 1:1 SS Busts, 1:1 Replicas, Hot Toys *Warning* Long Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike,
I for one have noticed your absence in the forum and am saddened to hear about the new difficulties you must face. Stay strong and keep us updated as I wish you a safe recovery.

i'm so sorry to hear what you're going through especially at your age, and like few others have already said, if i weren't so dead broke i would be jumping to help you out but this year has been merciless for me and pretty much everyone i've known personally, but i will be passing this along to people online as well as collectors i know in person

wish you best of luck and hope you get well soon

Ok, things have gotten worse since I last posted, hence the lack of contact on my behalf. I will reply to everyone who has contacted me when I'm feeling a little better.

Wow Mike, I'm deeply sadden by your unfortunate situation. I only wish I could help out with the sales as these are killer pieces that I would be interested in and just the wrong time of the year for me along with purchasing a house. I really do hope that things get better for you and that everything gets better!

:wave Ski

I guess I'm kinda confused on your location. Are you shipping from Australia, or the US?

I'm interested in the Pred Bust, is it mint with both boxes? Thanks

Mike, I wish you all the luck in the world! A PM is comin' your way!

Sorry for the lack of communication everyone, I have gotten worse since I last posted. I sleep for most the day, I don't even have the energy to watch TV or play video games, which is driving me insane.

I have some really really REALLY good news though. CCSVI has picked up alot of steam worldwide, and peoples symptoms are disappearing by the week. This is not another bull$h1t cure, this is the real deal. Just a month ago the first procedure was performed in Australia and I also had the scans done last month, and what do you know, I have stenosis/blocked jugular veins! So within the next week or 2 I am having the procedure to open up these blocked veins.

In regards to my items for sale, luckily I don't have to get rid of anything, as the procedure is covered 100% by Medicare. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but obviously someone up there is looking after me.

I am very very thankful to all that have shown support and tried to help out, and I will never forget it. If anyone ever needs help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also if you know of anyone suffering from MS, please tell them to visit the This Is MS forum: https://www.thisisms.com/forum-40.html

All the info for CCSVI is there and where they can get treated.

Last edited:
Hey that's AWESOME news mate! Couldn't be happier for you. Please keep us posted ok?

Best Regards
Christian

Fantastic man!! Keep the spirits up and I hope your healthy as a horse as soon as possible.

that's great news indeed!

keep us updated pal. and wishing you well and best of progress with the treatment.

All the very best mate!

After reading through all 4 pages, i must tell you am in tears now. So happy for you man. Please keep us posted on your condition.

-DH

Got your PM. Glad your doing ok and progressing just fine. Stay strong and get healthy.

Hey Mike! I'm so glad to hear the progress. I hope you get better soon. Yea keep your stuff man. It's hear breaking enough that you gotta go through such pains. You don't need to hurt yourself more by getting rid of your collection. I am overjoyed to hear that hope is coming. Keep us updated. Best of luck dude.

Bit of an update, I had the procedure early this week, and I have significant relief. The fatigue that's plagued me for the last 3 years has vanished, my thinking is a bit better, there is less numbness/stiffness/pain in my legs and my walking & balance have improved. I haven't had my usual symptoms the past few days either: blurry vision, tingling/numbness in arms/face. Am I cured? No, there is still probably inflammation going on, and it will take a while for this to go away, it's been less than a week, I need to give my body time to heal.

Thanks to everyone for your support, and to the healthcare system in Australia. Without it, I would have had to spend over $10,000 going to Poland or Germany to have this procedure.

Back