• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Urgent, Urgent sale. 1:1 SS Busts, 1:1 Replicas, Hot Toys *Warning* Long Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBrown30

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed that I haven't been on the boards for a while, maybe a select few people, but I have been dealing with a serious issue. Where to start....

On the 22nd of August this year I had some numbness and tingling from my waist down, 4 hours later I could not walk at all. I was hospitalised for a week, and diagnosed with Guillain Barre syndrome: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillain_barre . Any leg movement was painful, my bladder and bowels stopped functioning, and I had lost all perception of where my legs/feet were, and what they were doing.

I was then admitted to a rehab facility, and after a couple of weeks I could take 4-5 steps, but then had to sit down because they were so fatigued. After a month and half I was able to walk normally, and went back home. A few weeks had passed, and I seemed to be recovering quite rapidly, then other symptoms started popping up. My balance has become worse, I am getting constant headaches, pain in random areas of my body, blurry vision, major fatigue (which renders me practically useless to do anything physical), increased numbness if my legs and numbness in other areas of my body, and an electrical/shocking sensation down my back and legs when bending my neck forward.

So it turns out that I have Multiple Sclerosis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sclerosis

In hindsight, I have had symptoms since I was 18 (Blurry vision, major fatigue, sexual difficulties, cognitive, memory and speech problems ie. dyslexia and difficulty thinking of words to use). These have all gotten worse over the past few years, but I just put it down to being tired, as I was working long hours for 6 days a week in a physically demanding job.

Recently an Italian surgeon has found a connection and possible cause to Multiple Sclerosis. CCSVI (Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency) is a problem of narrowing of the veins in the neck, which causes blood to not drain correctly. As a result, "dirty" blood is refluxed back into the brain, which causes iron buildup/deposits. Iron in the brain is extremely toxic, and causes inflammation. The inflammation damages the cells in the brain, which provokes the immune system to respond and try to clean up/repair the damage. Dr Zamboni has tested patients with MS, other neuorological conditions, and people with no major conditions, and only found this veinous insufficiency in people with MS. It has long been thought that the immune system starts to attack the myelin sheath (coating around nerves) for no apparent reason. This venous insufficiency makes complete sense as to why damage in the brain ocurrs, and why the immune system starts to attack.

I have since been reading the www.thisisms.com forums, and there are about 50-60 people who have undergone this procedure, and have marked extremely significant improvements including: Normal bladder function, no more headaches or pain, no more numbness, major balance improvement, sharper mental clarity (Described by some as "Going from standard definition to high definition"). Some people have noticed these improvements right after the stents have been implanted into their veins. Some people, even during the procedure

Here is the link to the feature: https://watch.ctv.ca/news/w5/the-liberation-treatment

I highly recommend you spread the word about this discovery to anyone you know suffering from MS, or are caregivers for people that are suffering.

What does all this have to do with my collection? Being 22 years old, and declining rapidly, my only hope is to have this procedure performed. At this stage, collectibles are not a priority at all in my life. The procedure was being performed at Stanford in the U.S, but was shut down because they want to run clinical trials first. So my only option is to have the procedure done in Poland, as I do not want this disease to consume me, nor become wheelchair bound in the next 10 years.

Continued in next post.......

Last edited:
Re: Urgent, Urgent sale. 1:1 SS Busts, 1:1 Replicas *Warning* Long Post

Onto the pieces for sale:

Arnie 1:1 Bust - $900 USD

Predator 1:1 Bust - $1200 USD

Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - $2700 USD

Rosebox Shotgun - $350 USD

Endoskeleton Arm 1:1 - $700 USD

Clean Endoskull 1:1 - $900 USD

Most prices are what I paid for them originally minus the shipping cost. There are a couple of items which are going to be at a loss though, because I purchased them when the Aussie dollar was only buying 70c US, whereas now it is at 91-92c.

All prices plus shipping, Paypal only. Any questions about condition or boxes etc please post in this thread or pm me, don't get discouraged if I don't reply straight away, I will get around to it eventually. I do have some feedback in the feedback thread. I bought the Rosebox Shotgun from raider, Alien Warrior bust from Idioteque, and the Predator bust from ssaiyan.

Also if anyone is interested I have:

- HCG Predator Wall Mount Bust 1:1
- Ironman 1:1 Bust
- Wolf Predator 1:1
- RussReplica T2 Flask
- Hot Toys: Godfather, Ironman Mark I, II, III, Dutch.
- 1:1 Combat Endoskeleton $4999.95 shipped (For U.S buyers only)

As much as I do not want to sell any of this stuff, leading a normal life without pain or loss of function is much more important than some painted polystone + metal, and it is crucial that I have this procedure performed as soon as possible before any further damage/disability is done.

Last edited:
Mike, I don't even no where to begin. I have never had any experience with friends or relatives with MS, but after reading your post, my heart truly goes out to you. I wish you the best of the luck. Stay strong and most importantly, don't let any of this get the best of you. Your mind is one of the most powerful tools you possess during situations like this, so keep you mind clear and look forward. Stay optimistic and keep fighting, as I know you will find the good fortunate that you seek. I will certainly pass on the word of your sales, in hopes to help you out in any way possible. You have my support here and I'm sure there will be a whole slew of others who will be offering you the same. Please keep us updated whenever you can. If I can help with anything else, feel free to PM me. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

My mother is dealing with MS and my heart goes out to you. Please keep us updated, and know that our thoughts/prayers/hopes are with you!

Thank you for your thoughts Chapter, I am praying and hoping I get through this. It sounds cliche, but you do not cherish your freedom or doing things as simple as walking or being pain free until you are at risk of losing them.

Tom,

I suggest you inform your mother of this treatment, and start reading up on CCSVI at the ThisIsMs forum. Direct link to CCSVI sub-forum: https://www.thisisms.com/forum-40.html

In the CCSVI tracking thread, people have posted their results thus far, which are amazing. There is another man who had this treatment earlier in the year, and is a well known music composer for films/television, I also recommend you read his thread: https://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7274-0-days0-orderasc-.html

I wish you the best Mike. Stay strong and focus. You've always PM me, looking out for the things I look for, you never forget. Just PM me if you need anything, anything I can help you with.

Mike may not have a feedback but I have dealth with him. Really nice guy, easy to deal with. I was going to leave feedback but for some reason the system won't let me. He bought my Predator 1:1 Bust, thanks for trusting me at the time given I have no feedback and low post count. I really needed the money at that time. Glad you enjoyed it and glad I could help. I will try to help you again...PM sent.

My goodness. I read the whole thing and the part that shocked me the most was when you said you were only 22. Life really is too short and focusing on getting well is totally the top priority. My heart goes out to ya brother. Good luck with recovery. I wish the best for you.

Thanks Endless. MS is a major culprit in disabling young people in their 20's-30's. I am just lucky that this breakthrough was discovered now when I need it the most.

,..very sorry to hear that!! i wish I had money right now to help you with your sales,..but I couldn't be more broke,...

wish you the best!!! hang in there and never lose hope!!

I wish nothing but the best for you. Unfortunately I don't have the spare coin to make a purchase to help out. Stay positive and know you have freak nation behind you!

Damn mate sorry to hear that
wish you the best my man !

If i may ask , i am intressted in a few pieces , could you pm me the prices

- T1000 claw & cpu flask
- predator wall mount 1/1

All my best Mike. I dont know you but still hope you get back on track.

Holy crap bro. That sucks! Maybe I can slip you an early Xmas pressie. Not rich, but if you need help I would like to be there. PM me!

Hey Eli,

Frankly the only present I want, is to be full of energy, be able to think clearly, no more numbness and be pain free, like I was before. I appreciate the thought though :)

Bit of an update, I have a 1:1 Combat Endoskeleton for sale as well. Basically I ordered one through Secret Compass on Ebay and left a deposit on it. I was ready to pay for it, up until I got sick. Secret Compass and I have decided to offer this at retail price, minus the deposit I left of $950. So $4999.95 shipped (in the U.S only). It will be shipped to you from Sideshow directly. No, this is not too good to be true.

Don't have any spare coin at the moment myself to help you out, unfortunately, but I just want to say good luck and I hope things work out. Terribly sorry to hear about your situation, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Bump.

Back