UPN announces Enterprise cancellation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paramount just needs to mothball the Star Trek franchise for at least 5 years, maybe 10 to renew interest. They also need to get some new blood in at the helm. IMHO, Rick Berman needs to go. It's pretty much been non-stop Trek since 1979, but fans of the original series had to wait 10 years to get The Motion Picture after the original series died.

DS9 had some great character interaction in the last few seasons. Voyager was good, but it didn't have the same strong characters that TOS or TNG had imo.
DS9 was pretty good in the last few seasons. But I'd have to say that this season of Enterprise is better than either DS9 or Voyager.
I have to disagree, I like the characters on DS9 much more than Enterprise. Archer T'Pol and Tucker combined couldn't compare with just one Quark.

This is GOOD news, it means good old Sam, can get back to doing a new series of Quantum Leap.:bow

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> have to disagree, I like the characters on DS9 much more than Enterprise. Archer T'Pol and Tucker combined couldn't compare with just one Quark<hr></blockquote>

Quark was a great character........however he is about the only one from that series that i presonally care to remember.

Back