(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

Hey Adam I posted a reply on page 9 on the Joker 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker thread to put me on the painted head list on 9/29, when I checked today on the first page I'm neither on the first run list nor the wait list, sorry to bug you about it but I just wanted to let you know...thanks

Sorry, my bad....for that reason I'll add you to the regular list. sorry again.

Hey Adam I posted a reply on page 9 on the Joker 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker thread to put me on the painted head list on 9/29, when I checked today on the first page I'm neither on the first run list nor the wait list, sorry to bug you about it but I just wanted to let you know...thanks

yes 1st on wait list! hope I get a chance to buy one!

Waitlist me. 1 unpainted and 1 painted.

Last edited:

Interested in an unpainted one, head only, if you're doing that.

your joker (heath) are truly jaw dropping inspiring....would you happen to have ANY left for sell?

still no pics BTW...lol

Could you not just wait!
Adamn will post when he will have something new no need to bump for nothing :gah:

Ok guys....I'm working on it...I just finished a paper for school on monday...Anyway, pics will be up in a day or two. Thanks elvis1976..you're the best..:duff

Could you not just wait!
Adamn will post when he will have something new no need to bump for nothing :gah:

Joel, Levit, and I now look like the bad guys for asking, while you sir, get all of the credit for being patient and not asking for pics, even though you know that you're just as excited as the rest of us!?:gah:...I don't understand this bureaucracy!! It's rubbish! Muck! I don't even know what hell Muck means but it sounds dirty enough to throw in a sentence!!

Easy boys, easy.

Adam: Take your time, man. Don't let others rush you. I'd rather wait and see a masterpiece, not a rushed job.

Last edited:

Easy boys, easy.

Adam: Take your time, man. Don't let others rush you. I'd rather wait and see a masterpiece, not a rushed job.

You're right...what the hell is the matter with me?? :slap We'll all end up with a version of JJ Gittes from The Two Jakes if he rushes it! TAKE YOUR TIME ADAM!!!

Looks good so far, would be interested some time in the future when it's finished and I can see it with the finished outfit.

Back