UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

so HT are making 3 different bruce Figures?
truley robbng fans imo

ill be sticking wit the enterbay GOD figure :p

I don't think they are robbing, if you don't like you don't buy IMO. I don't feel they are robbing me 'cause I want it.

Yeah how the hell is that robbing?

If HT is robbing, Enterbay has already robbed, beat, and raped you.

They should at least do Bruce from different movies. and then have the suit and casual cloths together.

these new ones should be well cheaper than the 1st figure they revealed

The first one was a DX, so PERS heads and loaded with accessories and a diorama - that's where the money goes. These ones will be cheaper, but clearly not as much of a good buy in terms of the kit and the single head sculpt for both figures.

I love Bruce Lee, but I never really liked his movies. I don't know if that makes sense... he just always seemed like the man.

That sculpt is just outstanding.

I love Bruce Lee, but I never really liked his movies. I don't know if that makes sense... he just always seemed like the man.

That sculpt is just outstanding.

Well, I can understand that, because his movies are crap. Sort of. Bruce's movies were landmark martial arts movies, and Bruce was a pioneer in both the East and West. If nothing else his movies redefined what a martial arts movie could be, and he bridged the cultural divide between Hong Kong and American cinema.

For me as a martial artist, Bruce represents the pinnacle of technique and physical fitness. But he's also a bit like Muhammad Ali in that he transcended his 'sport' to become a cultural and political icon.

That's why he's a fitting movie icon, and why I'm very happy to have him represented in this way. Now that HT have done this with Bruce it makes you question why Enterbay never went down this path when they had the chance. This was a masterstroke by HT IMO.

just to make sure, theyr releasing 2 figures with the same headsculpt?? why not just release one with 2 outfits?? i feel kinda robbed......

I think lots of people will purchase this (and/or the casual version) just for the body and will likely sell off the clothing+headsculpt. Since I already have the DX exclusive on its way I'm probably going to just pick up the clothing+HS and use the extra body to put together this look..

I think lots of people will purchase this (and/or the casual version) just for the body and will likely sell off the clothing+headsculpt. Since I already have the DX exclusive on its way I'm probably going to just pick up the clothing+HS and use the extra body to put together this look..

Why would they do that?
Doesnt make sense.

Because not everyone will be able to get their hands on the exclusive DX version - which comes with 2 bodies for the two outfits and two headsculpts. I anticipate people who missed out on the exclusive DX to be buying multiples of the casual/suited versions just to grab the extra body for either the extra DX outfit or for some custom etc. Time will tell I guess.

This is a must have for me. This would compliment my Bruce Lee collection a lot.

If ever, I'll just buy a loose muscle body from this figure for my upcoming DX04. :yess:

Because not everyone will be able to get their hands on the exclusive DX version - which comes with 2 bodies for the two outfits and two headsculpts. I anticipate people who missed out on the exclusive DX to be buying multiples of the casual/suited versions just to grab the extra body for either the extra DX outfit or for some custom etc. Time will tell I guess.

How much would you anticipate a set of clothing + head sculpt to go for? My guess is $50+ and shipping on top, with the outfit going for $50+ and shipping on top. So maybe $110?

Every dollar saved is good of course, but for me I'm tempted to just get the boxed figures.

Have you considered buying the boxed set and parting it out?

just to make sure, theyr releasing 2 figures with the same headsculpt?? why not just release one with 2 outfits?? i feel kinda robbed......

Again, if you don't want to buy the other one, you just don't send them your money. They are not forcing us to buy them.

I know it's kinda lame to some to have the same headsculpt in 2 different releases, but I think it's a good way to appeal to a wide spectrum of fans' tastes if you will, some might not like the casual clothes, BUT there's the suit. Ta da!!!

I'm thankful that HT can give us different options to choose from, personally I'm going to buy them all XD .

Now the question is, how much are they gonna cost ?, haha.

How much would you anticipate a set of clothing + head sculpt to go for? My guess is $50+ and shipping on top, with the outfit going for $50+ and shipping on top. So maybe $110?

Every dollar saved is good of course, but for me I'm tempted to just get the boxed figures.

Have you considered buying the boxed set and parting it out?

I foresee the head around the $100+ :S , judging by how the enterbay heads are going for, even the "custom" heads are around the $70. Crazy...

I foresee the head around the $100+ :S , judging by how the enterbay heads are going for, even the "custom" heads are around the $70. Crazy...

Yeh, that's why I reckon even if you only want one of the outfits and have the extra body already with the DX exc. you're better off buying the MIS boxed figure and selling off what you don't want, rather than buying the parts someone else has parted out.

Yeh, that's why I reckon even if you only want one of the outfits and have the extra body already with the DX exc. you're better off buying the MIS boxed figure and selling off what you don't want, rather than buying the parts someone else has parted out.

Yeah. I think I'm going to do just that, I'm going to buy 3, haha. Maybe 2 of the Suited Bruce, I believe it'll have more demand because of the 70's style suit.

Back