UPDATED:1/6 Takeshi's Zatoichi and Deadpool(FINAL?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
HEy everyone,:wavewell last night i finally got to see Beat Takeshi's version of Zatoichi and AWESOME!I always liked all his films but i haven't seen this one for what reasons i don't know!:dunnoAnyway,i still had my Head PLay head sculpt of Beat,which i had used for Otomo from his latest movie Outrage,so i got to work this afternoon and here is what i have so far.He is about 80% complete with just some weathering and some detailing but the majority is done.I also am close to finishing my project that i started after i finished my Ultimate Hawkeye figure and that's Deadpool.I saw how almost everybody had this guy in one way or another so i figured i'd give it a go.The head sculpt i believe is from GreyDeath(i think that's his screen name?) from OSW but had bought this from a freak.The costume,harness,gloves and emblems are all custom made by me.I tried to get him as close as possible to his comic book counterpart but there are a few variants to his costume so i picked what i liked off of each one.He is about 75% done cause i still need to pick up some katana's and finish his boot cuffs as well as some weathering and detailing but for the most part he's almost complete.Well there you have it so like before let me know what you'll think,PLEASE!THANX!:wink1:

Last edited:
Re: My Custom 1/6 Takeshi's Zatoichi and Deadpool

Here are PICS. for Deadpool so let me know what you think.:wink1:

dude, that zatoichi is awesome. been wanting to put one together for a while but struggling with the outfit. yours looks pretty perfect. any chance of a recipe?

Very nice on both counts. Can't believe you did all that work on Deadpool's costume. Looks incredible.

Always wanted a Zatoichi figure ! Glad to see one.

THANX 8thSamurai and if you really want the recipe just PM me and i'll give you as much as i can,OK.
THANX Charles!I'm glad you like these figures and as soon as i'm done i'll post my finished work.
Hey C-Phan yeah you would think there would be more customs of Zatoichi but there isn't,too bad cause it's really a GOOD movie and an AWESOME character.Especially being that Head PLAY made an incredible head sculpt of Beat Takeshi.

Awesome Deadpool, i have seen a lot and even made one but so far this version is my favourite!

These look amazing. Zatoichi's eyes are really great. Your Deadpool is one of the best I have seen. I have a question about the body you used for Deadpool. You have a PM. I love your results, great job.

THANX Seb for the compliment!It means alot especially coming from you bro!Your Deadpool figure was the reason i made this one.^_^
THANX piccolodaimaoh!Yeah it a Medicom muscle body but i had to add some calf muscle cause those bodies have none.Anyway,i replied back to your PM bro.
8thSamurai i got your PM and i'll hit you back tomorrow when i got more time and give you the low down on my ichi figure,OK.THANX!

Re: My Custom 1/6 Takeshi's Zatoichi and Deadpool(FINAL?)

Hey everyone i finally finished my take on Deadpool and all that's left is the Katana's(on order).I was also thinkin of customizing a 1/6 Vespa to go with this figure as well as the BFG that he uses but for now this will do.Let me know what you all think.THANX!:wink1:

Re: My Custom 1/6 Takeshi's Zatoichi and Deadpool(FINAL?)

Here are more PICS. of the figure as well as some in the begining ones to show how far this figures' come.ENJOY!:wink1:

Back