UPDATE Man of Steel Superman *Last Post* -Gipetto's Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

Joker19.jpg

he's not on a HT body. it's a DID in which I made my own custom ball joints for the shoes, made a new neck and and attached the old DCD pegs onto the DID body. I'm going to show the fine details first then comeback with better pics...hope you guys like it!

movie accurate socks:
JokerConversion3.jpg

added detail to the DCD gloves:
Joker13.jpg

movie accurate suspenders (not DX) and colored tie:
Joker30.jpg

Joker31.jpg

Re: Gipetto's Workshop-(Re)Sculpts & Paint Jobs

these here i feel are a testament to how far along I've come in this hobby. I've had him for 2yrs and slowly been modding him since. from just sharpies to now using paints and sculpting clays

JokerConversion.jpg

JokerConversion2.jpg

hope these are better. im not as good as a photographer like neo or vodoun :(

joker21.jpg

joker22.jpg

this one just looks kind of cool to me :lol
Joker95.jpg

sorry btw but I have to ask. The hell is up with DCD jokers hair? :lol

not to insult you or anything but thats hilarious!!:lol

those look amazing!!! What sculpt is that?? Still makes me wish for clearer photos though! Taking pics in daylight always helps!

those look amazing!!! What sculpt is that?? Still makes me wish for clearer photos though! Taking pics in daylight always helps!

progression, second from the left! Finished product is DCD too?!

haha yep they're all the same sculpt. the second from the left was my first attempt at adding hair and back then i thought it looked good :lol but they were in daylight, the sun just wasn't out as much today :(. I'll sneak my dad's canon for better pics tomorrow hopefully :D

but yep, the final result is the DCD head too. just majorly overhauled. i added the scars, and sculpted him an upper lip as the original didn't really have one and gave him a slight smirk in the process. i cut off all the original hair and intertwined the sculpted hairline with the "real" hair.

thanks man! i really appreciate it! he's really one of my favorite customs and figures in general and I'm glad after 2 friggin years I can finally be satisfied with it. now to just get buried in the DC Forum haha I don't even know if it's wise to post it there :lol

Wow, I can't believe that's the DCD head. Great work! I remember wanting the DCD figure before I even knew what Hot Toys was. I blame Michael Crawford for reviewing them and owning such a nice camera! Your Obi-Wan also looks killer.

^^ thanks man!

and yea i feal the exact same way about Michael Crawford and his reviews :lol

Gipetto, I am truly in awe of your talent! I cant believe you made that kind of progress in 2 years! :bow

I cant believe you waited until now to post pics of that Joker. It's really fantastic! I know that if you show it off somewhere in the DC forum people will love it!

A quick question:

How did you acquire "movie accurate" socks, suspenders, and tie? Who made them?

Back