Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the mask for the Part VIII!

78StranglerProto1001.jpg

78StranglerProto1002.jpg

keep it up my man once your all caught up with everyone maybe we could do a little business together in the future.

Thanks Jen, Rayrock!... I'm happy to have my mojo back. I will have more to post later this week... trying to get the rest of this done before I move on to my next endeavors.

Oh man this is getting close. Looking forward to that pm letting me know when they ship.

Oh it is sooo close indeed Papito. The second set of mask straps will be on by tomorrow and I dremeled out the head for your figure today and attached it. I would anticipate this to be done by the end of the week. The Jasons WILL ship out by Monday morning at the latest. :duff

Oh it is sooo close indeed Papito. The second set of mask straps will be on by tomorrow and I dremeled out the head for your figure today and attached it. I would anticipate this to be done by the end of the week. The Jasons WILL ship out by Monday morning at the latest. :duff

Sweet, can't wait!!

Monday was labor day, so no shipping.. *slaps himself for not paying attention to the calendar*

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I haven't disappeared. I'm still getting work done, but just a bit slower now that school has started again. I will have more updates soon, and once I sell a bit more stuff I will be able to ship out more items.

Monday was labor day, so no shipping.. *slaps himself for not paying attention to the calendar*

I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I haven't disappeared. I'm still getting work done, but just a bit slower now that school has started again. I will have more updates soon, and once I sell a bit more stuff I will be able to ship out more items.

Yeah, I didn't realize that until yesterday myself. It's fine and appreciate the update there too. Just let us know when they do ship. Thanks

Jasons are done....I'm working on Kain's H2 and painting up a bunch of Gladiator kits... pics coming soon.

I am still not happy with the bruises on the Deckard, so that is still a work in progress. Won't be long now on that though.

I also finally got some more financial aid money, so I can ship out more stuff. So expect PM's very soon guys!

Jasons are done....I'm working on Kain's H2 and painting up a bunch of Gladiator kits... pics coming soon.

I am still not happy with the bruises on the Deckard, so that is still a work in progress. Won't be long now on that though.

I also finally got some more financial aid money, so I can ship out more stuff. So expect PM's very soon guys!

:yess::yess::yess:

Cant wait to see it.

Shipping for the Jason's have to be put on hold... some bastard stole my card number and I had to have another one sent out. So it will put me back another week.

I'm just glad that he only managed to use it for one charge and not a whole mess of them.

It's great to see Josh back and in the groove. I don't have anything open at, but am glad those that do are getting theirs.

I hope to see you taking something new on in the future.

Good luck bro.

Back