Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't trying to start something. I did join this year, but I've been in the game for about 4, there is no need to be rude to me for sticking up for a guy that is taking crap from a bunch of other people. Your order is done. complaining and being a ____ isn't going to make the mailman take it to you faster. I really do understand you being mad, but there really is no point now is there?:dunno

This thread is ONLY for people who have outstanding commission pieces from Josh they are waiting on.

You don't know the whole story so please stay out of this thread. Newer members posting is most likely only going to add fuel to the fire.

I only said that there should be understanding, that doesn't sound negative to me does it? I was only rude once they got ugly with me. Also it was all over, you're late. Let's be done with this, even though it really had nothing to do with you in the 1st place.

If this is in reference to my post, I am a moderator in this section.

TO ALL posting in here, if you are not waiting to receive anything from Josh/Carl, you have no business posting here. The only non-customers with business here are mods.

The mods for customs are:
Buttmunch, elvis1976, galactiboy, Jen, The Ill Jedi and myself.

Also, any moderator at this site can chime in here but that group is specifically for this section.

There are also people who HAD orders with me in the past but no outstanding orders who keep chiming in with their own two cents as well. This applies to them as well right?

This thread is only for people with outstanding orders.
Those who haven't something goign on with josh and even older customers don't need to add their two cents.

Just let Josh post his updates and inform people about the shipping.

There are also people who HAD orders with me in the past but no outstanding orders who keep chiming in with their own two cents as well. This applies to them as well right?

Correct, the focus of this thread and discussion are for the folks whose stuff is still in yours or Carl's posession. Folks who want to discuss the items they got back can do so after all items are returned.

Not to be smart but does getting a bag of unfinished junk constitute an outstanding order?

No, right now the focus on people who still have stuff physically in Josh or Carl's posession.

If you got everything back, regardless of its completeness, you have nothing outstanding as far as this thread is concerned.

This thread is focused on people getting their property back. When everyone's got all their stuff, if people want to work with Josh as to what they got back, go for it but for now, take it to PM or email, this thread is not the place.

I agree. I am open to rectifying the "bag of parts" situations once this situation gets resolved. When I went that route, I was just desperate to get people their stuff...regardless of where it was progress wise. I didn't know when or if I would get my drive back. Now that I do, I know I can get things done.

But for now, I'd appreciate it if people would not dogpile me over things that have happened in the past. I'm working now, every single day, to get this stuff done. I'm finishing items every single day, so just give me time and let's not devolve the discussion to pointing fingers and making comments about how things were before this.

I think that my failings and mistakes are well documented in this thread and my other one, there is no reason to dredge them up every time I post or someone else posts.

To my international people, I will ship as soon as I can... with USCMHicks having the priority. I'm tight on money, and will be selling (not here) to help keep this ship moving forward.

Just an official word - this thread is only for updates - if you have no transaction with him you have no reason to post here. Your post will be deleted and infractions issued.

Let's keep this on topic and free of any snarky comments.

Alright, more updates. Today I did the gloss for the blood on Conan, and finished the Batty heads. I still have a bunch in work, but it is coming. I did finish the Jason masks, they just need straps.

update33001.jpg

update33002.jpg

update33004.jpg

update33006.jpg

That Conan looks impressive. I can't remember who's it is...but I am sure they are going to love it. :duff

That's all I'm saying... now I will stop abusing my mod priviliges and leave the thread for updates :lol

BTW, its easy to forget how bland the stock figure is; I remember at one point you posted a comparison shot of the first repainted one and this one before it was painted. The difference is staggering :google

Whoa. I hope that's your work table 'cause if it's the kitchen table, your wife's gonna KILL you ;)

- J

Back