Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted him on facebook many times.
He still owes me a fig i bought in his for sale thread.

He said he will send it, but obviously not.

He has time to go see movies though.

Sad thing is most people when they have their first child really take strides to work on their character, in light of the little eyes that will be closely watching.

:slap

Duuude, I just saw this thread ... wow you capture essence, iconicism, nuances, etc ----

Are you taking any commissions?! :horror

:thud:

Hey Josh, I really hope you and your Wife are doing well with your new born child; it would be great if you could send me even just all the parts for the Jason part 8 figure and I'll take care of putting it together and painting it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks and best wishes, Ray.

I think posting in here won't changed anything.
He's not n here anymore.

I kept bugging him on his facebook and I finally got my package two weeks ago.

Apparently there are a few members here who found out the county he lives in and threatened him with a formal complaint with his local police dept as well as the internet crimes division; supposedly that got his attention.

Thing is, I don't even care about the money/figure (it is only like $150); the principle really gets to me though.

Apparently there are a few members here who found out the county he lives in and threatened him with a formal complaint with his local police dept as well as the internet crimes division; supposedly that got his attention.

Thing is, I don't even care about the money/figure (it is only like $150); the principle really gets to me though.

My thoughts exactly. I had had several dealings with him prior to this that went fine. Seemed like a stand up guy, but I guess I read him wrong.

So Josh was online yesterday at 6:00? Hmmm, I wonder if my inbox is full .... nope. :slap :monkey4

What a clown. :medic

Josh. I really desperatly need that refund to pay my rent. Dont WANT to post this here, but seeing you dont reply to my PMs, I'd hope this gets your attention. PLEASE give me that refund, I've sold most stuff I have already, and could really use the money..

Jeroen

Which members? Would love to contact them, PM me please. Also, whats Josh's facebook page?

Back