Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are next on my agenda of send-backs. I am going to start gathering all of the parts together to send to people within the next week or so. I'm already casting masks and spraying shirts.

OMG, this is fantastic news! Oh how I have longed for the day when I will finally have my very own Jason part 8 figure!

Those are next on my agenda of send-backs. I am going to start gathering all of the parts together to send to people within the next week or so. I'm already casting masks and spraying shirts.

does this mean the mold for the masks is working? will the figures be complete whenever they start shipping and if not will all the pieces be there for us to complete our own?

Hey Josh

Glad to see you back brother. Hope all is well. My offer still stands as well. If you need funds to send back the Lee Batman statue just pm me.

I kinda wish Carl hadn't taken my Rod Serling head now to be honest--I woulda sent you the money get it 2 hours down the road. :slap

All good though--glad you're back!

Thanks guys, I just want to make things are right as I can. Any movement towards positivity is good in my book. :)

The Jason kits will come ready to assemble but not put together. Honestly, they are incredibly simple to assemble. I will try to see if I can swing at least putting the masks together. The mask mold is not giving me too much trouble right now, so I should be able to get them done quickly. But the kits will come completely ready to put together. I can even email instructions for anyone who is interested in tackling it themselves. To be honest, I only use like 3 or 4 colors for that one. :lol

As for the Batman kit, I am almost positive Carl took that one too. I'm at work or I would know already.. but I remember getting it together for him.

And Reinhardt, I am going to try my best to go ahead and get your Conan head finished. The rest of him is done, so I think I can get that done for you so you can get your stuff back too.

Thanks guys, I just want to make things are right as I can. Any movement towards positivity is good in my book. :)

The Jason kits will come ready to assemble but not put together. Honestly, they are incredibly simple to assemble. I will try to see if I can swing at least putting the masks together. The mask mold is not giving me too much trouble right now, so I should be able to get them done quickly. But the kits will come completely ready to put together. I can even email instructions for anyone who is interested in tackling it themselves. To be honest, I only use like 3 or 4 colors for that one. :lol

As for the Batman kit, I am almost positive Carl took that one too. I'm at work or I would know already.. but I remember getting it together for him.

And Reinhardt, I am going to try my best to go ahead and get your Conan head finished. The rest of him is done, so I think I can get that done for you so you can get your stuff back too.

Great news! What does this mean for the Jason kits Carl took with him?

from 10/21/10
While I most certainly appreciate the great endeavor that Carl and Jen are making to get these pieces out to everyone [thanks guys :bow], I must ask Josh about this piece:
Frontline POTA gorilla head sculpt - Almost done - still with Josh
Again, I am not rushing you on this one, it is just that, out of all of them, I am most anxious for him. Hey, afterall, I am a POTA fan!!
Email me if you can Josh with when you think it might be.
Thanks bro!

and 01/16/11
Josh, just curious, if that gorilla sculpt is painted,. can you send that along? I've been laid up with 2 herniated discs since December and could certainly use a reason to smile. Thanks buddy!

Josh, can you maybe email me on this?
Thanks

Shipping quotes and directions are in the 5th post (in this thread - on the first page). There will be more shipping quotes coming soon.

theendisnear.jpg

Quick update guys, I received my outstanding stuff from Josh this morning in mail. Thanks a lot Josh for coming through with your promise, albeit the slight delay.:lol
My offer still stands: if you need money for the shipping, I'll more than happy to reimburse you.:)

Back