Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone using the new Poptoys X25 Western Style suit? I'm planning to get one to go with the new Eleven sculpt. Will need to get a separate black shirt though.

John Wick 2.0 is here and it's pretty weird.

In terms of sculpting, it's exactly the same face as the 1.0 and yet, when I look at the 1.0 I see 0% likeness to Keanu Reeves while I definitely see Reeves in the 2.0. Shows that it sometimes doesn't take much to make something work. A new fair cut and a darker beard. I'm happy with it!

any pics?

but you are right how much paint makes a major difference in how accurate it looks... especially on the facial hair. with it being way too light on the stock it really threw it off. when putting the facial hair dark on the 1.0 version it was night and day difference like i posted a while back.

any pics?

but you are right how much paint makes a major difference in how accurate it looks... especially on the facial hair. with it being way too light on the stock it really threw it off. when putting the facial hair dark on the 1.0 version it was night and day difference like i posted a while back.
Just arrived. Looks awesome to me. Body is a Hot Toys Narrow shoulder and suit is the new Pop Toys x25. Now if I can only find a black shirt.
730d308824e61ccb762ebe9f3e233486.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I still find the likeness to be quite poor.

Vimal recently shared some pics of his printed so hopefully he offers it.

Not too bad a likeness, I like it better than their 1st.
Considering you can get the head sculpt for under $40 shipped.
A custom head will cost you $75-90 unpainted with another $125 + to have it painted.

I like your set up kvu083.

yeah that doesn't look 1/2 bad! happy w/ my eleven v1 that i fixed the beard... but will be cool to have another version to swap around too if something better pops up!

I'm honestly not impressed with that Vimal sculpt. Unpainted I don't see any more likeness than the Elevens.

The Eleven 2.0 will do for now, gonna sell the first version.

Back