Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really not keen on that sculpt. I think if the latest eleven sculpt, with the slicked back hair, looks like the prototype picture then that will be the closest Wick.

Man, I just swapped the body on mine over to a threezero Rick Grimes body - 100% improvement. Looks much more like the correct build and the suit fits much better.

I'm really not keen on that sculpt. I think if the latest eleven sculpt, with the slicked back hair, looks like the prototype picture then that will be the closest Wick.

Man, I just swapped the body on mine over to a threezero Rick Grimes body - 100% improvement. Looks much more like the correct build and the suit fits much better.

I just ordered the latest Eleven Wick sculpt. Looks improved over their last one

Hey, sorry for waiting ZedBelkon. That is MG Toys suit that they release in 2015. I think the best option here it's to order POPTOYS x25 Black suit to John Wick.

BTW, few days ago MG Toys released JW003 head sculpt. What do you guys think?

19145826_1409426025792101_3168371264576791773_n.jpg

Still better than Eleven's. But since I hate battle damaged characters, it's a huge pass for me.

That new mg sculpt is terrible, can't understand anyone preferring that over the previous eleven sculpt. The eleven sculpt has at least a 50% resemblance, better from some angles. I can't even find a 5% resemblance in that I'm afraid.

Got a picture on the RG base? Thanks.

Looks great I'll grab one I think; how is the shoulder articulation? Can he aim down a pistol sight? Did you use the RG hands?

Hi, articulation is great on the body. Only problem you will have on articulation is the restriction of the suit, not the body itself. Still, can do a good range of poses nonetheless:

I'm actually using hot toys DX05 hands as I had some spare and Rick was using his! Still, the Rick hands would be fine.

Now.....just need that new head sculpt.....

Hi, articulation is great on the body. Only problem you will have on articulation is the restriction of the suit, not the body itself. Still, can do a good range of poses nonetheless:

I'm actually using hot toys DX05 hands as I had some spare and Rick was using his! Still, the Rick hands would be fine.

Now.....just need that new head sculpt.....

Hey Zed, thank you very much for your thorough reply and pictures. I have picked up a Rick Grimes body and will transfer to that. I had the same set up as you previously and have been ansy to improve the proportions. Thank you for helping! I'm glad the hands are a non issue, I have extra hands and 3Z wrist pegs already so all is well there. Saved me some cash on the order. 👍

My pleasure sir. I think you will be immediately happy that you upgraded as I certainly was.

Man!!:google :drool did anybody narrow down which suit this is?

Very hard to tell from all the options out there! It looks amazing! I've tried cross referencing it with photos of vortoys, afs, poptoys, toys city etc. but there are details that are off such as the placement of the buttons and what not. I just can't seem to place it.

Anyway, this really won me over in wanting to put this bash together. So hopefully someone out there knows. Thanks in advance!

I have no idea. And it was this picture that made me put a figure together too.

Someone earlier in the thread said that they believed it to be the pop toys suit, which is why I bought it. It is very similar to that suit with the exception that the lapels are narrower and the buttons are on the wrong side of the jacket. That's an odd place to have suit buttons!

So, still a mystery. Would love to know myself.

I have no idea. And it was this picture that made me put a figure together too.

Someone earlier in the thread said that they believed it to be the pop toys suit, which is why I bought it. It is very similar to that suit with the exception that the lapels are narrower and the buttons are on the wrong side of the jacket. That's an odd place to have suit buttons!

So, still a mystery. Would love to know myself.

Yeah, that's exactly what I found regarding the lapels and the buttons too. The fit of the suit though is really impressive. How is the fit on your Poptoys suit? Is it at least similar?

edit:
Just found your pics on the thread! Looking good! It's just the suit Neo is using is way beyond anything else I've seen in the thread.

At first I was considering it for my Logan bash, but the lapels are not film accurate. I don't even think its film accurate for John Wick as well. But it just looks too good to not want to put a John Wick bash together using that suit.

Back