Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eleven John Wick Headsculpt Review + Ebay Vs Reality

Our full review of the Eleven John Wick Headsculpt and also we compare the original to the one we got from Ebay :p
Wait until the end of the video, trust me it is worth it.

Re: Eleven John Wick Headsculpt Review + Ebay Vs Reality

Safe to say that you weren't a fan. :lol

Not even the eBay pic looks like him. Look more like his stunt double.

My eye isn't as keen as most, but neither one of those looks good.

Who can I buy the actual legit eleven version from?

I see some on eBay, but no telling what's real.

It ain't bad. Better than some third party sculpts for sure. I may pick this one up.

I really like the new one they're doing of the slicked back look.

for as inexpensive as it is, it was a no-brainer. i'll look at others when they are released for swapping around. the new slick back version does look good too. nice to have options!

I was thinking about doing two customs, for each movie.

I was thinking about doing two customs, for each movie.

yup... same thing. i have the white shirt version shown, but also have a black suit w/ the vest that i plan to use for 2nd version once some of the sculpts pop up...

I want to get the gun from the first movie, the HK P30L, but that VTS Storm Guard pistol is MIA.

This is my first pass at John wick. Still waiting on my new eleven sculpt and black wolverine shirt. Think that will improve the figure. This is a narrow shoulder true type but he still looks too broad. Will try it on a walter white body to see if that narrows him at all. Once all that has been done and I do a lot of futzing he will be my "definitive" (for now) boogeyman.

And here he is with Rick and Joe ��

Think I will also need to shorten the neck on this eleven sculpt. Anyone else have that issue?

Will post up some better pictures once all the above is in place!

Cheers!

Hey Atoka, could I ask what clothing you used on this John Wick? I'm looking to build one and wanted to find a hot toys quality suit. This one looks great.

Hey, sorry for waiting ZedBelkon. That is MG Toys suit that they release in 2015. I think the best option here it's to order POPTOYS x25 Black suit to John Wick.

BTW, few days ago MG Toys released JW003 head sculpt. What do you guys think?

19145826_1409426025792101_3168371264576791773_n.jpg

i'm really surprised w/ the abilities now w/ zbrush and such that we haven't gotten a dead nutz sculpt yet... the couple elevens so far are passable... but nothing that has really been outstanding.

seeing how well eleven has been w/ some of the other recent offering... the couple wolverine's they've done... i'd figure they'd be able to pump out a wick that is a cash cow!

Back