Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodness that's a tough one...Mine came off of a Triad toys figure a long time ago. It's not as high end as most guns on the market now. You'll need to either forgo or make a custom compensator no matter how you cut it. I heard that a recent VTS figure had one...Storm guard or something like that? It was based off a resident evil movie character design.

The Eleven sculpt is what made me decide to finally bash a figure. Just hope my suit arrives before the sculpt. Don't need a naked JW on the shelf. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! All the other sculpts have been so-so to me. This one really hit the spot enough to make me wanna put one together. Kit said they are expecting end of march... so it'll be here soon.

I actually bought the suit and one of the MG Toys sculpts about a year ago. I got the sculpt in and was pretty disappointed in it, the paint work was shoddy.

I ended up selling the entire set, really wish I had kept that suit.

Same here! All the other sculpts have been so-so to me. This one really hit the spot enough to make me wanna put one together. Kit said they are expecting end of march... so it'll be here soon.

Whelp! Back to square one. Aliexpress seller said the suit I want is sold out. Hoping I get a refund now. [emoji19]

Whelp! Back to square one. Aliexpress seller said the suit I want is sold out. Hoping I get a refund now. [emoji19]

Wow that sucks!! I have never heard of that before! Pretty sure they'll cover you though as they have a lot of the same buyer protections in place like eBay and PayPal does.

Wow that sucks!! I have never heard of that before! Pretty sure they'll cover you though as they have a lot of the same buyer protections in place like eBay and PayPal does.

Ended up buying that AFS all black suit you showed me. The dark grey Vortoys is what I really wanted, but this one should be fine for now until I find a replacement.

Ended up buying that AFS all black suit you showed me. The dark grey Vortoys is what I really wanted, but this one should be fine for now until I find a replacement.

From the looks of it, that one should fit the bill just fine as well. Worst case scenario build a Coulson figure if it doesn't work! Mine shipped a few days ago, so I'll report back when it shows up.

Last edited:
I'm betting it's the same one. I just updated the link in my post with an even cheaper place for 15 bucks Shipped in the US. Can't beat that deal!

Please post when you get that body in, I've wondered at the quality of the knock off bodies. I worry about weak joints or plastic so I always spend extra for a Hot Toys body... but if they're pretty much the same you sure can't beat $15 shipped.

Please post when you get that body in, I've wondered at the quality of the knock off bodies. I worry about weak joints or plastic so I always spend extra for a Hot Toys body... but if they're pretty much the same you sure can't beat $15 shipped.

Used the same bodies before and they work just fine.

Essentially "The Wolverine" would work, just swap the heads.

Little too short for wick

Back