Upcoming John Wick Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just snagged a couple preorders of the Eleven sculpt. Gotta leave one clean and then mod one with battle damage! Here's hoping they look almost as good in hand when they ship.

Last edited:
I talked to Kit, and they are going to carry the eleven sculpt once they get information on official date and price. But did say they expect it to be cheaper than what is currently on eBay and usually have first priority over everyone else with eleven. So hopefully they put it up for sale soon.

Last edited:
An updated photo of the new MG Toys sculpt:

IMG_8307.JPG

Heeeeyyyyo if the beard isn't too heavy handed and the paint works the likeness I'm all in for working wick. I love the emotion in the sculpt. Nose might be too wide, but the hairline is much better than the eleven. As it stands the eleven has a better likeness, give or take. Then again, I thought the sculpt looked pretty shoddy without color, and here we are, so.

Been looking everywhere for that set. Seems as though it's long sold out and there won't be anymore.

Any one have other good suggestions like this?

i just ordered 2 different suits... one from evil bay... all black from AFS:

s-l1600.jpg

and one from aliexpress... vortoys v1005a

s-l1600.jpg

i figure he has both the white and black shirts in the original flick... so both of these should work. and if i want the new look from the new flick, i can swap shirts around and use the vest portion for the all black look.

i just ordered 2 different suits... one from evil bay... all black from AFS:

s-l1600.jpg

and one from aliexpress... vortoys v1005a

s-l1600.jpg

i figure he has both the white and black shirts in the original flick... so both of these should work. and if i want the new look from the new flick, i can swap shirts around and use the vest portion for the all black look.

I found the suit I wanted on aliexpress. Never used that site before. Hope it works out.

never had an issue dealing w/ them. like i mentioned, its where i got mine from so you should be fine.

no worries! really lookin forward to the new sculpt from kit and these suits! thinking it'll be one badazz custom!

The Eleven sculpt is what made me decide to finally bash a figure. Just hope my suit arrives before the sculpt. Don't need a naked JW on the shelf. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back