Unveiling our Hot Toys’ secret base in Korea +

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they changed the rubber arms of Marcus Wright with the battle damage??
0004007sespclf8z55es23.jpg

What's happened to arnie kim? Did hot toys get rid of him after Indy and superman?

I doubt it,Howard said in their latest interview that he just finished the Headsculpt for their next Bruce Lee.

But yeah,i haven't seen a single photo of him with the HT crew after he was hired,it's like he is Photoshy,but i know he isnt.

From one of the latest interview, it seems EB manage to get an exclusive rights to producing Bruce Lee figures.

HT lost it, so I guess that's why Arnie is out of the picture for now I guess. Since it does seem his Bruce sculpts was the reason why HT hijack him from EB in the first place.

From one of the latest interview, it seems EB manage to get an exclusive rights to producing Bruce Lee figures.

HT lost it, so I guess that's why Arnie is out of the picture for now I guess. Since it does seem his Bruce sculpts was the reason why HT hijack him from EB in the first place.

Yeah the deal HT got was a one year deal but they plan on doing more i guess.They wouldn't have given Arnie another BL project and finished it this year if they didn't have plans for more.
Howard did say in the last interview that the Proto was finished and that they MIGHT produce it in the future if they get the green light.But you know HT,they don't give away too much to fans unless it's close to the announcement of a new product.

Thats a good one, must remember that for when the women in my life choose to interpret something I say in some way that is completely opposite to my intention and make me a villain on the basis of what they made up in their head.

Back