Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who loved Jennifer's Body

Her body was great. Her movie ... nah.

That's how I feel about Adam Sandler. There's very little that I like of his.

Sandler was alright in that movie with amnesiac Drew Barrymore ... annoying in pretty much everything else. Most comedy actors seem to be that way. They're funny in small doses, or good SNL skits -- but too irritating to carry a movie. Will Ferrell is the best example.

SnakeDoc

Her body was great. Her movie ... nah.

Sandler was alright in that movie with amnesiac Drew Barrymore ... annoying in pretty much everything else. Most comedy actors seem to be that way. They're funny in small doses, or good SNL skits -- but too irritating to carry a movie. Will Ferrell is the best example.

SnakeDoc

I liked Punchdrunk Love and Reign Over Me was pretty good.

Even though it's corny, I still enjoy The Wedding Singer quite a bit.

Nicholas Cage is a great actor and a national treasure(no pun intended).

8AITLb5.gif

Don't know about great, but I liked him in both National Treasures, Drive Angry, Kick-Ass, Con Air and Gone In 60 Seconds.

Nicolas Cage is great in Adaptation and Matchstick Men. I do like him in a lot of movies and when he's in a really bad movie acting really horribly, it still makes me smile. The man's just getting paid to do what he loves. He's actually one of my favorite actors.

Nic Cage is very entertaining. might not be the best, but he has more energy than guys like David Duchovny or Keanu or Robert Patrick or even George Clooney for example.

Cage movies might flop and he might over do it a lot of times, but i think i rather see an actor that is over doing it than see an actor sleepwalking through a role. clooney plays the same guy every single time, yet he is more respected because?

well thats what i mean, Cage is much more entertaining than Clooney and he gives it more energy and more dedication, (even if he is bad)

yet Clooney is Hollywood's sweetheart for some reason

I like Cage. To my mind, he's the lead in two of the greatest pure action movies of the 90s ... The Rock and Face/Off. The Family Man. National Treasure. Lord of War. Con Air. Windtalkers. All great.

SnakeDoc

Cage can be a very good actor in the right roles, con air, national treasure and face off aren't those roles though.

He is always interesting to watch.

Matchstick men, leaving las Vegas, raising Arizona, the weather man, wild at heart, those are some of his more Enjoyable or interesting movies, IMO.

Back