Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think fatigue is definitely setting in, especially once WB starts mimicking Marvel with their Justice League movies. Prepare to be inundated like never before.

I am afraid the same might eventually happen with Star Wars, but at least Star Wars is only one movie per year, as opposed to 3 or 4 Marvel films a year. Or at least it seems like that many.

I won't fatigue from Star Wars because I'm not bothering with the anthology films! I also have no intentions of buying/rewatching TFA. I've only seen it once so far and that was enough for me. I haven't seen any Phase 2 films of Marvel's or MOS or Fox movies either though and I'm sick of superheroes. So maybe I will be sick of Star Wars even if I avoid them? I certainly hope not. All the marketing for TFA didn't really bug me though so I don't expect future marketing to annoy me much.

Nobody liked Cage's performance in Leaving Las Vegas?

264267_600.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mm5hr55iKz1r4etbjo1_500.gif

star wars episode 3 was better than episode 7

alien 3 director's cut is worst than the original cut

matrix reloaded and revolutions are as good as the first if not better

watchmen is better than the dark knight

metal gear rising have a better plot than phantom pain

jared leto is already a better joker than ledger (and i loved ledger in the role)

jared leto is already a better joker than ledger (and i loved ledger in the role)

Yep, those are some unpopular opinions alright!

2060390-i_like_it.jpg

I was with him until he said Metal Gear Rising had a better plot than TPP, but still a solid list, even though I love the Matrix Sequels and I think conceptually they're just as good if not better than the first movie, as a movie, the first Matrix is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who thinks the prequels are better than The Force Awakens needs to get there head examined.

Back