Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tron uprising just finished 1st season and trying to find out if they made a season 2 ? I enjoyed this very much and cant understand why cancelled , other then just not popular? I Hope they bring this back enjoyed Lance Henrickson as Tesler evil head bad guy. Please give us more .:pray:

Tron uprising just finished 1st season and trying to find out if they made a season 2 ? I enjoyed this very much and cant understand why cancelled , other then just not popular? I Hope they bring this back enjoyed Lance Henrickson as Tesler evil head bad guy. Please give us more .:pray:
It wasn't making money and Disney like money.

Yep understand i guess no room for the renegade's or resistance. They disney can afford to nurse a couple show's into fandom. Oh well i still hope for more. I'm sure Disney could help support it thru TRON theme world rides n play area's if were smart.

I just re-watched Constantine (the film) on tv. I've never understood the hate for this film. I was never into the comic series but I liked the movie.

I just re-watched Constantine (the film) on tv. I've never understood the hate for this film. I was never into the comic series but I liked the movie.

Yep Constantine is bad ass! Just watched Keanu's new trailer KNOCK KNOCK. Look's damn good he's been kickin out some damn good one's LOVED 47 RONIN , John Wick.
Here's Knock ,Knock trailer

https://youtu.be/ti6S3NZ5mKI

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid one of the best Westerns ever made and BEST buddy movie ever made.

North By Northwest good but nowhere near one of Hitchcock's best.

Dr Strangelove near perfect black comedy

Not one of these is unpopular by any stretch.

:exactly: I think most people agree with these sentiments...

Penny Dreadful TV series so far

8 out of 10

Highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet. Give it a chance. Also, hang around beyond the first half of season 1... it picks up and really gets going. Season 2 has been some of the best TV I have seen from its genre.

Ex Machina

8 out of 10

Mad Max: Fury Road

8 out of 10

The Age of Adaline

7 out of 10

Been a great time for watching movies. There has been a lot of duds for me, including Avengers: Age of Ultron which gets a 6.5. I know, how dare I give a chick flick better ratings than a Joss Whedon/Marvel Universe film. Well I did folks. Deal with it. :pfft:

Back