Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I think The Godfather and Scarface are overrated.

I'd agree the Godfather trilogy is overrated at this point (although I do really like the first one), but Scarface? C'mon. I didn't see that until fairly recently and even with the weight of expectation, it knocked my socks off.

Unpopular opinion relating to the above? Carlito's Way is better than both of them.

Sons of Anarchy is boring.

Gangs of New York is way overrated.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is not that good.

Man Of Steel was super boring (no pun intended), felt like the film was never going to end.

The Dark Knight is the best DC superhero movie made.

Spider-Man 2 is the best Marvel superhero movie made.

Last edited:
I think the general consensus is that the movie isn't among Scorsese's best. The only reason it's discussed so much on here is the Bill the Butcher character/performance. If you think that is overrated, then you would be voicing an unpopular opinion IMO.

I think the movie Citizen Kane is so over rated.

Probably one of few people who thought the Godfather sucked.
And this is the point at which I can look at this thread no more :lol

Sons of Anarchy is boring.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is not that good.

Man Of Steel was super boring (no pun intended), felt like the film was never going to end.

The Dark Knight is the best DC superhero movie made.

Spider-Man 2 is the best Marvel superhero movie made.

Not sure about the first two, but the rest are pretty common opinions.

I think the general consensus is that the movie isn't among Scorsese's best. The only reason it's discussed so much on here is the Bill the Butcher character/performance. If you think that is overrated, then you would be voicing an unpopular opinion IMO.

And the fact that custom Bills are for the most part some of the best 1/6 figures out there.

And this is the point at which I can look at this thread no more :lol

Yeah, me too. Sorry :lol

Nope, I think The Godfather and Scarface are overrated.

giphy.gif

Two of my favorite movies of all time are Flash Gordon (Art direction is awesome!) and Cannonball Run. Mmmmmm... cheezy goodness.

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid one of the best Westerns ever made and BEST buddy movie ever made.

North By Northwest good but nowhere near one of Hitchcock's best.

Dr Strangelove near perfect black comedy

Haven't watched it since I was a kid but I remember enjoying it. I wonder if Netflix has it.

It is one of the best movies ever-such a magical balance of comedy and drama- Newman in his most charismatic performance. Well worth it

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid one of the best Westerns ever made and BEST buddy movie ever made.

North By Northwest good but nowhere near one of Hitchcock's best.

Dr Strangelove near perfect black comedy

Not one of these is unpopular by any stretch.

Back