Unpopular movie or tv show opinions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falling Down, Last Action Hero, Interstate 60 - great yet underappreciated films.

_

Jeepers Creepers - extremely underrated horror classic.

_

Gungrave - the best VG-2-screen adaptation.

_

I hate Babe: Pig in the City.

Falling Down is the masturbatory dream of every angry white guy under 30 anywhere, and every fat, pickup truck driving, diesel church redneck below the Mason-Dixon Line. They love to think of Douglas as a hero.

All the right people like Last Action Hero. The ones who don't, who cares.

Never heard of the third thing, so you might be right.

Jeepers Creepers isn't bad, it was just made by a creep who should be dropped in a hole and forgotten.

Anime blows. Don't care.

Pigs are only good for bacon and chops, so you're okay there.

Brian Cox is a better Hanibal Lecter than Anthony Hopkins.

Mads Mikkelsen is the best Hannibal Lecter by a devastating landslide.
I enjoy the heck out of the new show, but I like all the Lectors we've seen. Not sure if I could pick a favorite. Cox is the least charismatic and over the top maybe, but I also like him a lot. He's underrated, and that film is underappreciated IMO.

I never got the hate for it.

Changing the look of dinosaurs people fell in love with was pretty dumb. At least the new JW knew better.

Also the Spino(which amounted to a running joke about a cell phone ring) literally killing the most beloved aspect of the movies off in the first act. Another mistake JW knows better than to make.

Last edited:
Back