UNO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl Had some long matches last night

Yeah we do it's a great game:joy

That's because I had it on that draw a card until you can play witch made for some funny moments especially when you had half the deck in your hand and still didn't have a red card.:rotfl

You know what is weird - I had a dream last night about all you guys playing cards online....I was in your Live party room but couldn't play because I didn't have the game (even though I think it's a free download in reality...but in my dream I couldn't get it) and I felt like such an outcast. :monkey2:monkey2

You know what is weird - I had a dream last night about all you guys playing cards online....I was in your Live party room but couldn't play because I didn't have the game (even though I think it's a free download in reality...but in my dream I couldn't get it) and I felt like such an outcast. :monkey2:monkey2

First step to recovery is admiting you have a problem.:lol

:rotfl:rotfl Then you were actually me last night. The damn UNO room was full:monkey2:monkey2 Could have sworn you could have 6 in an UNO room, but it's only four.

:lol That's hilarious.

We were in fact playing Uno last night, that would be weird if you tapped into our game somehow haha.

But yeah, you should download it. It's only 400 points, and hella fun. We just bull^^^^ around while we are playing :rock

Back