Universal's Wolfman Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Anthony is in it it must have a decent script.
I can't imagine him in any daft werewolf chasing teenagers flick.
:duh

yeah, and i doubt that after Traffic and 21 Grams del Toro is going to involve himself with crap.

fingers crossed.

I couldn't see the images here from my work computer but found them elsewhere online.....wow! I love what they've done here. By the way, unless he's left the film that should be the work of Rick Baker, a dream come true for him I'm sure. I've been anxious about this flick since I first heard about it. Wolfman is my favorite Universal monster; in fact it was also my first Sideshow figure ever. Can't wait for this one.

wolfman-del-toro.jpg

https://www.filmpeek.net/images/wolfman1.jpg

In fact, here's Rick with Del Torro in a test shot.

Dude barely needs the make-up.:google

Last edited:
Missed this thread, I must say I LOVE how it looks!!! I hope the movie kicks ass, its been SOOOO long since we had a decent wolfman/werewolf movie.

And hopefully Sideshow gets this license.

It looks indeed very nice ! This might turn out to be a great movie, instead of the Van Helsing vehicle !

and yes, bring on a new Wolfman 12" ! or PF ! or Diorama ! or Life-Size Bust !

It looks indeed very nice ! This might turn out to be a great movie, instead of the Van Helsing vehicle !

and yes, bring on a new Wolfman 12" ! or PF ! or Diorama ! or Life-Size Bust !

Sideshow MUST get this license; I'm saving my pennies right now.:naughty

Sideshow MUST get this license; I'm saving my pennies right now.:naughty

I'm spending like crazy right now because I love to.
When it's time for this license, I'll sell some stuff :D:monkey5

Everything looks so good, excellent actors, make-up and costumes.
Only hope they can catch the right atmosphere and are not going to use to much digitial effects so it won't look like a Playstationgame or MTV clip.
Can't wait to see it ;-)

Empire magazine state that Rick Baker has created the Wolf segments with prosthetics rather than computers, though there will be some finessing with CGI. "For us Rick Baker is the equivalent of an A list star" says Scott Stuber the producer of the Wolfman.

Back