Universal studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Universal have anything comparable to the Pirates of the Carribean or The Haunted Mansion? (I haven't been to Universal since 1988) :lol

In the Jurassic Park ride you drop 84 feet straight down and the Universal Studios House of Horrors is two times scarier than the Haunted House. Plus Universal has Halloween Horror Nights, I never see Disney-land having a scary night for Halloween. Lastly Disney-land is much more expensive than universal!!!

Well Disney does have Halloween Time from 9/14 - 10/31.

I should look up the House of Horrors on youtube. My curiosity is piqued.

Hay if some of you guys don't like the thread then don't join the discussion

WHAT?????????????? :dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

Hi Fear. :wave

Does Universal have anything comparable to the Pirates of the Carribean or The Haunted Mansion? (I haven't been to Universal since 1988) :lol

Nope, and the dumb bastards are getting rid of Jaws too. :mad: I bet within a decade, the Bates house will be replaced with the Twilight somethingorother. :monkey1

Hi Fear. :wave

Nope, and the dumb bastards are getting rid of Jaws too. :mad: I bet within a decade, the Bates house will be replaced with the Twilight somethingorother. :monkey1

I know man!!! Twilight is such a peace of **** taking places of the reel good old classic horror and love fims! :mad:

If this has not been mentioned yet.
When you stay at the Universal Hotels(there are 4 to choose from) ,you get early entry into the parks and unlimited Fast passes at no extra charge.
When you compare local nice hotels and add these extras it is well worth the price.
I am a little biased since I live in Florida and we get Florida residence prices as well. :yess:

Back