Universal studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pred439

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a forum for Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Studios Orlando, and Halloween Horror Nights.

there is a whole section for Disney, there is a thread for Disney parks,

yet there is no thread or anything for Universal parks or Universal related things,
seems kinda messed up, specially when a lot of crap people buy here are Universal characters, or licenses, stuff that is in the parks in the form of rides,
Terminator Anyone? :rolleyes2

some members here post their Universal parks pictures in the Disney parks thread, which made no sense to me,

so I could see why he made this thread, I have a bunch of pics and I love going to Universal, but have not been able to talk about it here,

seems like no one really likes Uni? yet Disney gets its own section?
:dunno

The Horror section has probably hundreds of Universal threads, newb. :thwak

no, I know, but they do have their own Park thread, that's what I meant,

the horror section has a bunch of scattered threads about Universal stuff,
and there is no thread about Universal Parks or Halloween Horror nights,

I'm just saying,

Well, there ya go! Start a thread in there. :wave :lol

Hay if some of you guys don't like the thread then don't join the discussion

Hay if some of you guys don't like the thread then don't join the discussion

98edfd4b45839454746566b30530ad72.jpg

:dunno

I never saw a park thread in the horror section,
How the F__ would it make sense to look for a Universal Theme park thread, in a Horror section?
specially if no one posts and it is buried in the section

Voorhees and Nam are just drunk,

is not even about backing you up pred,
I thought about this before, I would like to see pics of Uni that people have taken here or discussions about the park,
Never saw a thread about it, I saw some posts about Uni on the Disney parks thread, which made as much sense as a Theme park thread in a horror section,

Well I think its about time we have a thread about Universal studios since half of what sideshow and hot toys makes is from the universal license.

Last edited:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl it might be,

like I said before, this is something I have mentioned in the Disney parks thread before,
how there is a lack of Universal related threads, I've mentioned this months ago, specially when people have to post their Universal vacation pictures in the Disney thread
Pred just happens to have made a thread about it,
whether is joking or not, my point still stands

Universal is under-appreciated! I don't get why people think disney-land is such a big shot compared Universal. Infact in my opinion I like Universal Studios better!!! :goodpost: :exactly:

Does Universal have anything comparable to the Pirates of the Carribean or The Haunted Mansion? (I haven't been to Universal since 1988) :lol

Back