Universal Monsters 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoreHOUND

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm sure there has been threads of this before but I wish Sideshow would redo their 12" line for some of us that missed out on collecting these. I think they still hold up today even. I don't often see them on Ebay even. Luckily there are a few good ones there now so maybe Santa will bring me the Nosferatu I've always wanted! :monkey5

Oh, this is how we are starting my day? I'm with Lonnie now in thinking the SSE won't come around until Spooktacular.

Simulation financement auto achat |

Capacite financement automobile occasion |

Calcul taux financement credit automobile neuve

Spam-CanMan.jpg

Wow, I did miss that news, I really hope they make new ones. I'd love to start collecting them.

There's so many Classic Monsters that Sideshow never got around to making. I think they would look impressive as hell due to improved detailing. Personally I'd like to see..

Lon Chaney Jr as Dracula from 'Son of Dracula'
Colin Clive as Dr. Henry Frankenstein from 'Frankenstein'
Ernest Thesiger as Dr. Pretorius from 'Bride of Frankenstein'
Bela Lugosi as Igor from 'Son of Frankenstein'
Basil Rathbone as Dr. Wolf Frankenstein from 'Son of Frankenstein'
Boris Karloff as Dr. Gustav Niemann from 'House of Frankenstein'
John Carradine as Dracula from 'House of Dracula'

Come on Sideshow, lets relaunch the line!

I would totally buy all of those (but how could you forget Claude Rains as the Phantom of the Opera!?)

See, I would but that figure in a heartbeat also. This line has so much potential.

I'd buy:
Ygor is a no brainer
Maleva the Gypsy woman
Colin Clive
Edward Van Sloan. Odd choice but it could be used for Dracula and Frankenstein
Dr. Pretorious
Any version of Karloff

Bah. I am tired of offering suggestions for lines they quit on. I offered tons of photos and ideas for the diorama line, and they seem to have come to a grinding halt on those too.:confused::banghead

Sideshow has said that they're going to revisit Universal Monsters this next year, so I'm hoping they do so with some 12" figures!

If SSc was to visit the Monsters line again, I'd want a complete redo from the beginning. Their stuff now is miles ahead of the old stuff and a continuation wouldn't look right...

Actually I'm not quite sure what they're doing now is so much better than what they achieved with the UM line way back when... either way, I'd be happy to see more of this line.

Back