Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the PZ bust was going too far. It looked nice at SDCC, but it is still just a bust of a 'generic' zombie. I don't have the room for it either, let alone wanting to drop $500 on it.

But the UC is what the Dead should be in Polystone. Things they couldn't do with the 1:6 line. Dioramas would be another good step for the dead, but the PZ 1:1 bust should be the one and only 1:1 bust. I wouldn't mind more 1:2 Specimen busts as they are only $60, cheaper than Sideshow's 12" figurse now!

Just got mine 126/400,good thing about flexpay is i can make payments bad thing alot of people have had this for 3 months so it really old news and i had to go search for this thread,but i really love the statue and glad i got it.

Got mine today as well. This piece is a ____ing work of art. The gore & detail in this statue far exceeds any other horror statue I've laid eyes on. I guess it takes a special kind of horror fan to appreciate this magnificent statue.

a402a236.jpg

61c409d2.jpg

ce44d122.jpg

6bcd4b0a.jpg

Got mine Monday as well. Very awesome piece. The gorey details are fantastic. Didn't quite want to touch it at first :lol

Even though I got the exclusive, I went with displaying the regular head. Standing next to a PZ PF, the exclusive doesn't look so great. It looks like a Battle Damaged Patient Zero. They are too similar (bald zombies) to really go together. So thankfully the regular head is nice and rotting so he displays better that way.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X43mtTCDQY"]YouTube - sideshow collectables The Dead exclusive undying carcass premium format 38/400[/ame]

Just received mine today 38/400 exclusive :yess:

Last edited:
<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7X43mtTCDQY&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Just received mine today 38/400 exclusive :yess:

:hi5: This is, by far, my favorite 1/4 piece.

i got mine friday, i think its funny that they acually used fabric from hospital gown "we use the same ones where i work.

i love this piece with PZ but my only complaint is its a little "dry" i think could use more blood and mottling of the skin....ill have to fix that later :)

Wow. Looks like this piece turned out great. I can't display it in my home, but for that niche market, this looks fantastic.

One of the nastiest looking pieces ever from Sideshow. Was glad they had it at SDCC so I could see it up close.

I just ordered the exclusive at sideshow i used a gift card on it. This will be my first pf . It was october so I went with this piece since I love zombies. I cant wait to recieve this.

Well my undying carcass came in today exclusive number 77 out of 400. I am really happy with this statue it looks amazing.

Congrats on the piece angelo! I love this piece. The base is one of my favorites, and this one is just GROTESQUE! (which is why I love it)
The base really is amazing on this I love how it has a nice weight to it and the detail in it. I really hope sideshow does more dead pf soon.

I'm *this* close to picking this guy up with the help of a gift card. I hesitated at first given the practicality of displaying, but I've been falling more in love with it the more I see it.

Rise thread, arise...

I just got my UC from spook. What a disgusting little beauty this thing is. The level of detail all around is through the roof. This poor bastards definitely seen some better days. I have the EX version, I think I might prefer the EX head, bc its a little more subtle, but there both good, and I'll definitely be swapping back and forth. The way I like to display it is with the gown on shoulder, as if it's finally making his way off of him, so you get the best of both worlds.

Some quick and dirty pics:

Back