Undying Carcass - The Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its a great edition to the Dead PF line. This guy is nothing but nasty he has rips and tears all over his arms and legs. At first I wasn't too impressed with the regular head on this piece but after having it in hand I think it just adds to his overall nastiness but IMO the exclusive head is the way to display him especially if you have young one's around or a wife who says "why in the hell do you buy such things". I didnt get a chance to check out what all damage was under his gown other than checking for a certain something for inquisitive minds over Xbox Live.:lol At first I was against any other PF's coming out for the Dead line but after this thing I kind of see why they would go this route with some of their ideas because it just cant be done with a 1/6th scale figure.

I like how you didn't make that a question. My wife says the same thing and it's always a statement, never a question. :lol

While I'm happy for those who still want this piece, the pics and discussion about it only really make me more sure that I did the right thing in canceling.

It just doesn't grab me at all.

:goodpost: Agreed, it's just too much for me; far too busy a piece.

How is it too busy?

Guts on the ground (not to mention the amount of decay on him to begin with - I prefer the subtle gore of PZ), what appears like it could be an address post, the prophet's sign; it's like everything and the kitchen sink to me. It looks nicely produced, as in everything looks well painted etc, just isn't for me.

One hell of a statue.Their best horror piece in a long time IMO.

Anyone else have a problem with the exclusive head? On mine it fits very poorly into the body and actually droops down slightly, whereas the standard head slots in nicely.

I wasn't impressed with this one as I was with Patient Zero PF. If it wasn't to complete the collection, I would've sold him.

Just picked up exclusive #185 from the Fedex depot. I personally love it and can't wait to display it with Patient Zero in a Detolf.

Back