UNDERWORLD 3: RISE OF THE LYCANS!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The concept to this thing was so great but the execution was horrid. Len Weisman should apologize for this series. I expected tons out of this concept and got the most derivative series I could think off. I guess not every vampire action flick can be Blade II.

Now if they could do some Blade II items I'd be all over that.

As much as I enjoyed the movie (Alright, as much as I enjoyed looking at Kate in black leather) I doubt SSC would go to the effort of developing the werewolf body. Vampires w/o werewolves to fight is kind of pointless.

Now I think SSC would do a spectacular job on 30 Days Of Night figures.

I just came in from a night of driinkinga and misbavninging, and I SEENUTGIN of having fun so I will go bo bed,.....

The concept to this thing was so great but the execution was horrid. Len Weisman should apologize for this series. I expected tons out of this concept and got the most derivative series I could think off. I guess not every vampire action flick can be Blade II.

Now if they could do some Blade II items I'd be all over that.

Now your talkin'! Although a nice Deacon Frost figure would rock!

I've seen the others and mildly enjoyed them, so I'm looking forward to this.

Ahem, SSC, do these in 1/6.

i liked the underworld movies, how many werewolf movies r out there with a good scary looking werewolf?? i thought all the action was good, if u see the first one, u will understand what this movie is about. the fact that they brought in the same characters from the first one makes this a watchable movie for me.......and my god, could u imagine if SS made a 1:1 lycan bust or a maquette :horror what am i thinking, it is a must!!!

i liked the underworld movies, how many werewolf movies r out there with a good scary looking werewolf?? i thought all the action was good, if u see the first one, u will understand what this movie is about. the fact that they brought in the same characters from the first one makes this a watchable movie for me.......and my god, could u imagine if SS made a 1:1 lycan bust or a maquette :horror what am i thinking, it is a must!!!

Great Post! These movie are great. I think they improved the Lycans a bit.

At least we won't have silly vampires running around with guns.

Oh and Bill Nighy's Viktor > anyone else in the series.

Back