UNDERWORLD 3: RISE OF THE LYCANS!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least we won't have silly vampires running around with guns.

Oh and Bill Nighy's Viktor > anyone else in the series.
i agree with everything about this.
and i'm stoked to see this, so you people can't post any spoilers.

and why the hell aren't there ANY 1:6 figures from this series?
are the rights THAT tough to get? are companies completely oblivious to the fan base? what's the deal?

The concept to this thing was so great but the execution was horrid. Len Weisman should apologize for this series. I expected tons out of this concept and got the most derivative series I could think off. I guess not every vampire action flick can be Blade II.
Now if they could do some Blade II items I'd be all over that.

Blade II was just a loose retelling of Frankenstein. Great movie, but just as derivative as anything.

I've always concidered myself as having good taste when it comes to movies but for the life of me I can't figure out why so many in the internet community do not like the Underworld movies. I know the Lycans look a little lame at times but the story and characters are great in my opinion. It's not Shakespear but it provides for great escapism. This new movie was even better. Glad to see Luscious back.

I've always concidered myself as having good taste when it comes to movies but for the life of me I can't figure out why so many in the internet community do not like the Underworld movies. I know the Lycans look a little lame at times but the story and characters are great in my opinion. It's not Shakespear but it provides for great escapism. This new movie was even better. Glad to see Luscious back.

You think the Lycans look lame? I thought they are friggin awesome looking.

I love the look of the Lycans, but unfortunately thats probably what has stopped this license being done in 1/6 since there would have to be a whole new body developed.

You think the Lycans look lame? I thought they are friggin awesome looking.

I love the look and over all design of the Lycans but in all three movies the CG could have been better in some places and at times they screamed "guy in rubber suit".

I liked the movie.It tied in great with the explanation given in the first 2 movies .Lucien kicked ass.I'd love to see some 1/6th figures from these movies.

i'm glad i'm not the only one on here with your attitude toward movies.

i think the lycans look awesome.
they're actually a mix of human and wolf instead of being a wolf head/legs/tail on a human torso. or just a hairy guy with fangs.
you can tell a lot of thought went into their design. they could always look better, but not everybody can have ILM/Weta work on their movies for 3 years.
they looked pretty good considering the tools/schedule they had.

Loved the movie just like I loved the originals, even more so since they didn't have the Michael lame hybrid thing.

Yeah, it didn't have Kate, but it had Rhona Mitra, star of Doomsday and original Eidos Tomb Raider model. She is so much like Kate anyway because she is the reason Victor saves Selene (Kate) in the first place; she reminds him of his daughter, Sonja (Rhona). Different, but the same. Besides, Rhona is a much better action star, and every bit as sexy, but I am not taking anything away from Kate; I'm a huge fan, and if she ever asks, I'll show her:joy

Haven't seen this one yet. I liked the first one, the second one bored me, this one looks to be good.

I've got to admit, however, the first movie felt like someone had played WAAAAy too much VtM and WtA.

Not that that's nessacaraly a bad thing, but You can't tell me that there was not some borrowing from it there. Credit where credit is due i say.

just saw this last night and liked it. IMO it is definatley the weakest of the 3 films. The cg could have been better but I still liked it. Underworld Evolution is my favorite of this trilogy,then the first and then this one.

I thought the movie was great. Definitely a lot of story and lack of action but did a good job of setting he stage for the war between the lycans and the vampires. I watched Underworld the next day and thought it tied in great. Forgot how awesome that movie was.

Back