Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to watch Human Centipede, even if you hate it is one of those movies you just have to see to say you have seen it. The main baddie is great!

I watched Deadgirl last night. It was actually a pretty well made and acted movie. Even though the subject was a little questionable it was entertaining and I enjoyed it.

I watched Deadgirl last night. It was actually a pretty well made and acted movie. Even though the subject was a little questionable it was entertaining and I enjoyed it.

When this first came out, I eyeballed the jacket but didn't pick it up. Thankfully I'd remembered the Fang article about it. No desire to watch a movie about zombie raping. :lol

When this first came out, I eyeballed the jacket but didn't pick it up. Thankfully I'd remembered the Fang article about it. No desire to watch a movie about zombie raping. :lol

Yea and to my surprise that was being done the whole movie, I thought it just happened once in the beginning. NOPE.

Yeah that dude that kept going back for more was pretty much the king of losers if zombie poon was good enough to go back for more...she even looked all stinky and moldy.

Yeah that dude that kept going back for more was pretty much the king of losers if zombie poon was good enough to go back for more...she even looked all stinky and moldy.

extreme form of necrophilia.:gah::lol
guess that dude prefers a smelly poon too be aroused.:lol

Back