Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah definetly tell us what you think afterwards Fury. Again its nothing epic, but at the same time I really liked it.

I'll throw these old schools in - maybe not that underrated, but not talked about all that much:
- Black Christmas ('74)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers ('78)
And while not really horror (more psy thriller)
- Duel ('71)

Those first two are a couple of my fav horror films. But i quite like that black christmas is underrated cos i kinda feel like its "my" film. I discovered it on tv late one night (at christmas funnily enough haha) and have never met anyone else who'd seen or even heard of it. Love it. Its like a christmas tradition now. Haha.

I really liked ginger snaps. Like you said, it sounds like some lame teenage werewolf thing like *shudder* twilight. But its actually a really good horror. I thought it was done really well.

Check it out if you ever get the chance, Nam. I'm willing to bet you'd get some enjoyment out of it. There's a really original and creepy looking anamatronic werewolf used in the end too.

Yeah its definitely worth checking out. I hear the sequels sucked but the first one is a really decent werewolf film. Saying that, i havent actually seen it for a few years.

Since were on the topic of French horror. Ive been wanting to see Horde. The french zombie movie about the group of people held up in a building...Not sure if its under rated or over rated. Just want to see it. Anyone heard anything about it.

have any of you seen Calvaire (The Ordeal)? It's the French version of the crazy hillbilly horror movie.

Strange Invaders, Rawhead Rex, Re-Animator, Don't go in the House, Abby, Just Before Dawn, Living Dead of Manchester Rogue, I Spit on your Grave 2010 remake ( sick ass exploitation flick), Pieces

I have one particular movie that I really enjoyed. It's actually in French. It's called "Inside" ( À l'intérieur.)

This movie really surprised me as most horror flicks these days really suck. (Sorry to put this out like that, but I haven't had one good scare in decades.)

This movie offers a bit more than most horror/terror films. If you haven't seen it, take a chance on it. You might just like it. :)

I have one particular movie that I really enjoyed. It's actually in French. It's called "Inside" ( À l'intérieur.)

This movie really surprised me as most horror flicks these days really suck. (Sorry to put this out like that, but I haven't had one good scare in decades.)

This movie offers a bit more than most horror/terror films. If you haven't seen it, take a chance on it. You might just like it. :)

Inside rocks!!!!!!!

Has anyone seen silent night deadly night? Its one of those old slashers i heard of years and years ago and always wanted to see it but never got round to it.

i think the movie popcorn for it's time is underrated. very hard to get on dvd.unless you transfer it from vhs.

I loved Popcorn... cheesy yes, but it was supposed to be. Liked the whole Phantom of the Opera/Darkman riff it had going. The movies in the movie were also awesome...

Back