Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have nightbreed, yeah its decent...not great, but if anything the character designs are cool...thats about it really.

I have nightbreed, yeah its decent...not great, but if anything the character designs are cool...thats about it really.

I actually thought it was a great film. Turned the tables on the a-typical monster flick and was a fresh take on the "more human than human" storyline.

Yeah id have to watch it again. I have it, but havent watched it in a few years. I just remember the characters.

Edit: I actually just went to see if I actually still have it. Yep its there, I'll have to pop it in the player when I get a chance.

Last edited:
im not sure if its considered underrated, but the changeling was a movie i always loved.

I always enjoyed April Fool's Day. One of those campy 80's horror flicks that seemed to have gone under the radar...

I always enjoyed April Fool's Day. One of those campy 80's horror flicks that seemed to have gone under the radar...

I actually saw that in the theater in the 80's when it came out. Cool little trick ending from what I remember with the jack-in-the-box suspense building moment.

looks pretty awesome. Was that the hot blonde chick from FvJ. I'll so see that or buy it which ever happens first if it goes straight to dvd.

looks pretty awesome. Was that the hot blonde chick from FvJ. I'll so see that or buy it which ever happens first if it goes straight to dvd.

I like the rockabilly soundtrack, digging the updated look, the only drawback is it has that ____ing untalented *********, Edward Furlong, in it. Seems like everything that fat slug touches turns into a honey wagon, so now I have reservations about it. :(

I like the rockabilly soundtrack, digging the updated look, the only drawback is it has that ____ing untalented *********, Edward Furlong, in it. Seems like everything that fat slug touches turns into a honey wagon, so now I have reservations about it. :(
:slap I said the same thing, i seen him and i thought wait a second was that edward furlong kid, but i wasnt sure so I didnt think nothing of it, but I know thats the big boobed blonde from FvJ. Yeah excluding furlong, it looks pretty awesome.

:slap I said the same thing, i seen him and i thought wait a second was that edward furlong kid, but i wasnt sure so I didnt think nothing of it, but I know thats the big boobed blonde from FvJ. Yeah excluding furlong, it looks pretty awesome.

I dunno. That's a LOT to exclude bud (pun intended).

haha edward furlong sure did let it go.

love that boobie violence.

Yeah I thought that was pretty cool to throw the boobie violence homage so to speak.

I dunno. That's a LOT to exclude bud (pun intended).

Yeah I see what you mean...he did let himself go for real. After T2 he was like whatever...I guess.

but its kinda weird casting furlong, imo. furlong is still like playing for a role suited for a younger furlong. :lol

Back