Underrated Horror Films?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of hollywood, has anybody seen case 39. it has zelweger and bradley cooper in it. power of suggestion taken to diabolical extremes.

Just had another one pop into my head that I feel is totally underrated and that is John Carpenter's original The Fog. Movie scared the crap out of me as a kid....

The new one made me want to stab my eyes out...

Just had another one pop into my head that I feel is totally underrated and that is John Carpenter's original The Fog. Movie scared the crap out of me as a kid....

The new one made me want to stab my eyes out...

Yeah the original Fog sits in my collection...I agree totally underrated. That movie kicks so much ass.

I wouldn't call it horror. Black comedy is a better label. But yes, severely underrated IMO.

kinda reluctant calling it horror despite being a zombie flick. i guess i was just too entertained.

the fog remake was ____. i think they restructured that to appeal to younger viewers...plus, the ending doesnt makes much sense other than a ghostly hard on, IMO. :lol

kinda reluctant calling it horror despite being a zombie flick. i guess i was just too entertained.

That said, it's a most worthy addition to this zombie freak's collection! :lol

I was debating this last night with a friend who thinks Sean of the Dead fits in black comedy as well, but I disagreed. I think that while it's definitely funny, it's more attuned with the horror genre sitting comfortably between the NOTLD and ROTLD franchises.

patrick-neil-harris-lol.gif

Last edited:
That said, it's a most worthy addition to this zombie freak's collection! :lol

I was debating this last night with a friend who thinks Sean of the Dead fits in black comedy as well, but I disagreed. I think that while it's definitely funny, it's more attuned with the horror genre sitting comfortably between the NOTLD and ROTLD franchises.

I gotta agree...while definetly funny I consider this a straight up zombie flick.

The Haunting In Connecticut

eh, I don't see what's the big deal. Me and my friend enjoyed it, and it succeeded in being creepy.

I watched it on netflix and couldnt beleive I wasted my time giving that movie a chance even though i knew it looked stupid.

I loved it, and I don't believe something on discovery was better.

Alot of people I know liked it, but it doesn't get talked about much. I didn't find anything wrong with it. It was very interesting.

I loved it, and I don't believe something on discovery was better.

Alot of people I know liked it, but it doesn't get talked about much. I didn't find anything wrong with it. It was very interesting.

Truth is always scarier than fiction. ;)

But yeah. They promo'd the hell out of that turd. So much so that I rented it on a Blockbuster monthly pass and was glad I didn't pay for it.

Back