Underrated figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plastic_addiction

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A few figures I really like that don't seem to get much (positive) attention.
DSC00417.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

And one that does.
DSC00408.jpg

So what makes the difference for people?

I really like Nosferatu though the sculpt seems more DaFoe (SotV) than it does Max Shreck from the actual film.

Part 2 is really cool once you get rid of the corners on the sack. I also think the White Zombie figure is better than the Dracula figure. And unlike most people, I don't think the CFTBL figure is that great.
DSC00400.jpg

Creature is a great figure when he came out, still holds up. Bride Monster also has a awesome sculpt and decent paint, but the jackets blows, even back in the day.

SS needs to update the UniMonsters.

Creature is a great figure when he came out, still holds up. Bride Monster also has a awesome sculpt and decent paint, but the jackets blows, even back in the day.

SS needs to update the UniMonsters.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Sideshow's Creature is the best 1:6 representation to date. Additionally, Hot Toys could learn a thing or 50 from Sideshow about rubber suits. My creature has absolutely none of the tearing, leaking or decomposing issues that just about every HT suit is suffering from.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Sideshow's Creature is the best 1:6 representation to date. Additionally, Hot Toys could learn a thing or 50 from Sideshow about rubber suits. My creature has absolutely none of the tearing, leaking or decomposing issues that just about every HT suit is suffering from.
Now you have me worried about my 300 figure. My creature hasn't had any problems.

Now you have me worried about my 300 figure. My creature hasn't had any problems.

I sold my First Blood Part II Rambo because I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before the rubber deteriorated enough that posing the arms would cause tears. When you look at ED-209, the Batmans and all the other stuff with issues, I really don't think HT's rubber suits will hold up. I don't even worry about my Sideshow Creature. In 30 years, he'll be just as sturdy as the rubber King Kong I still have from the 70's. It's lame that a company that charges 4x the price of what the Creature cost doesn't have 4x the shelf life. :(

I think that the difference is that Part 3 Jason it's the most "Classic" Jason look, that's why any collector want it... and Part II it's more for real fans of the saga... only because Jason doesn't have his mask... but they are both great figures!
(sorry for my bad english =P)

I had the Hyde figure back in the days and it was defenitely a favorite of mine.Posed a bit hunched he looks bad ass.

Jason part 2 is also in my top 3 Jason figures.

I'm stuck in the same boat with X. :(

Damn Nam, if I would have known that I would have hooked you up man. I actually had 2 Jason X's and recently got rid of one a few months back. I had the second because I forgot I had one on order when they were released and been sitting on it ever since. Finally sold it to a friend for super cheap. I know that doesnt help you now, but damn.

Damn Nam, if I would have known that I would have hooked you up man. I actually had 2 Jason X's and recently got rid of one a few months back. I had the second because I forgot I had one on order when they were released and been sitting on it ever since. Finally sold it to a friend for super cheap. I know that doesnt help you now, but damn.

:gah:........:thud: :lol

Back