Uncharted: The Movie (Now without a director, officially)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22d36a538d71a4662137c6bfdfac8754.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think Uncharted's one of those ****ty situations where it's unfilmable because the best cast for it past their prime before it even came out.:lol Fillion back in his Firefly days as Drake with Liar Liar era Maura Tierney as Elena would've been the ****.:lecture :lol

I still think Uncharted's one of those ****ty situations where it's unfilmable because the best cast for it past their prime before it even came out.:lol Fillion back in his Firefly days as Drake with Liar Liar era Maura Tierney as Elena would've been the ****.:lecture :lol

Nathan Drake agrees.

34033859373_a32d6e5458_b.jpg

I'm actually surprised they didn't get Pratt to play Drake. Not that I want to see him in the role, but he had to be on some executive's casting wish list.

Oh, for ****'s sake... :mad:

Tom Holland Talks Uncharted Movie, Reveals His Picks for Sully

Last week, it was revealed that Tom Holland would star as Nathan Drake in the long-in-development Uncharted film, starting early in the life of the thief and taking inspiration from the third game’s prequel scene. Now, speaking with Yahoo!, the young actor opened up about how he became involve in the film:

“It’s an exciting one. I didn’t know much about it. It sort of just came, it was a conversation I had with (studio head) Tom Rothman about the potential of different movies that I’d like to work with with Sony and I just had the idea that maybe a young Nathan Drake would be something that audiences would be very interested in. I met Shawn (Levy, director) at the MTV awards and we had a brief chat about the potential of doing an origin story rather than copying what the games have done and it seems like people have been really excited about it, I know I am. I’m excited to have some further conversations about it.”

When asked who he would like to see play the role of Sully, father figure and mentor to Drake in the series, Holland replied:

“I think Jake Gyllenhaal could be really cool, but I actually went to the Jurassic World film set the other day to visit my friend who is directing it and Chris Pratt is on that film, who I have become very good friends with over the last few months, and I think he would be a great Sully. I think it could be cool, because if it was an older (Nathan Drake) movie I would say that Chris should play Nathan, but I think he would be a good Sully and I love working with Chris.”

I haven't played this in forever, and I really don't have a horse in this race, so cast whoever at this point. It will either be good or bad, really.

Tom Holland is young Drake, I guess like when he met Sully in Uncharted 3. Fillion really teased that he is Nathan Drake, specifically posted these

37022226_10213924939616256_2565206403362848768_n.jpg
37185951_10213924939776260_7452389014478258176_n.jpg

Funny that this thread was just resurrected now as I literally just finished playing the entire Uncharted series for the first time about 10 minutes ago.

Tomorrow is going to be a news update about Nathan Fillion! I finished Uncharted 4 only a few months ago, and that's the best of the series IMO. I stayed out of any spoilers out there because I don't own a ps4 LOL

Back