Uncharted Nathan Drake custom sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. These new pictures of the sculpt really look great. The nose looks a little crooked though (he has kinda like a Harrison Ford thing going on there). Other than that he looks good to go. Looking forward to the end result. Are you going to do any accessories or costume pieces? The belt buckle he has in the game for example is pretty specific.

Here are some more updated pics after I made some more adjustments. Let me know what you guys think it needs. I know it needs some more skin texture and some more cleaning up on the hair and some eyebrow adjustment. But generally the look I need some opinions on.

Please say you will be selling casts of these things eventually.

Hey Guys, been a little busy, but still working on this head. added the scar -thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot it. and fixing some issues with the ears. i will upload some new pics for opinions soon. i appreciate all the help so far, just trying to get the likeness as close as I can.

Seeing a huge improvement in the latest pics...now the best Drake sculpt out there if you ask me :clap

woah where did those pics go? it looked awesome! Wish i can get this, i'm a huge fan! nice work.

Hey Guys, got a few casts made. Will try to get some pics of the unpainted version up soon. I wanted a painted version up so you could see the finished head. I took a couple of pics of the casted one but it got all washed out in the photos so I need to snap a few more. The painted one is being painted by a very talented guy, so hopefully the sculpt looks good after he is done. Feel free to leave your opinions. I am getting close to being done with the belt buckle, so it can go with the head. any questions feel free to PM me.

I saw those pics, they were up a few days ago for a couple minutes. I really want this head and buckle, but I have too much crap to get. Great Job!

Hey Guys, here is some pics of a casted head in flesh color so you can see more detail and it does not get washed out. also included is a sample of the buckle from uncharted 2, it is still a little rough, I have not finished cleaning it up. and a preview pic of the custom I am working on. head is mounted on a hot toys body (still needs to be painted of course). feel free to leave me your opinions and suggestions. thanks!

Hey guys, i will get the comparison pic up soon, just been a little busy. If interested in a head and buckle drop me a pm.

Hey Guys, i uploaded a size comparison as requested and yes I am working on a neckless version. Hopefully done soon. Thanks!

Back