UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
059Oa9u.jpg

Last edited:
It would appear Coming Soon does not like it when you hotlink images

059Oa9u.jpg

It would appear Coming Soon does not like it when you hotlink images

059Oa9u.jpg

Doesnt this look like the guy that plays jango fett in the star wars prequels?

Im looking forward to this game, but probably less than could have been due to being so disappointed in uncharted 3. Im getting an x1 in 2 weeks but ill get a ps4 when this game comes out.

Don't like his new face, it doesn't look like him that much. Maybe like a brother or something. I prefer that tweeted image looks more like previous iterations
ByhCsGVIgAEInvu.jpg

The graphics are fantastic though

I love it. He looks like he has seen some tough ****. I want to see Elena and Chloe if they are still alive.

I might wait to see if a ps4 exclusive gets announced. Uc2 was the only reason I got a ps3. Uc3 was solid in my books, but love those over 1.

^^Lol...for me it's burnout. I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet. It's been sitting on the shelf since it arrived. I'm also really scared about the disappointing news I heard about the ending.

Uncharted 3 is a great game, but personally I liked Golden Abyss better. What a gem on the Vita.

^^Lol...for me it's burnout. I haven't played Mass Effect 3 yet. It's been sitting on the shelf since it arrived. I'm also really scared about the disappointing news I heard about the ending.
A majority is burnout for me. It takes me ages now to get into and complete an Assassin's creed game. First 3 took me a few hours and done, now it took me maybe 7 months to beat Black Flag.

Honestly, I didn't mind the ending, people made it worse than it was. Plus:

OMG!!! If you have all the DLC.... ME3 is the BEST mass effect game.....
This. One hundred percent this.

Uncharted 3 is a great game, but personally I liked Golden Abyss better. What a gem on the Vita.

I was so ****ing surprised by Golden Abyss, I really did enjoy the gameplay and story.

UN3 only is good IMO on the online, real fun for sure, but I can't do multiplayer, seems like I get my ass kicked at it, and doesn't help now when people are hella cheap. I also did enjoy the story for 3. Learning more about Drake and Sully, plus I'm a sucker for romances, so the whole Nate and Elena thing had me wondering the whole time!

Back