Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
​This is starting to charge, Thursday?

YES YES YES YES !…can't wait..already moved around my money and literally told direct tv to eft themselves this month-lol nathan drake ftw! The main theme is even my ringtone..i love those games n before TLOU came out i woulda said this series was definitely the definitive series for the last gen of gaming...

YES YES YES YES !…can't wait..already moved around my money and literally told direct tv to eft themselves this month-lol nathan drake ftw! The main theme is even my ringtone..i love those games n before TLOU came out i woulda said this series was definitely the definitive series for the last gen of gaming...

I think Uncharted 2 was better than the Last of Us. It was one of the few perfect games all around in my eyes.

I think Uncharted 2 was better than the Last of Us. It was one of the few perfect games all around in my eyes.

sorry but nooo way..TLOU is better story, better gameplay mechanics, u name it it has it..while uncharted 2 is great (I'm a fanboy) it still doesn't beat that game… I think IGN's GOTY video that they did sorta sums up how I feel about it..its truly a masterpiece

Just got the notice, I am being charged for this on the 16th! Hopefully this one comes out great.

man me too..i am nervous tho…shepard was the first pf i actually got delivered from SS and the qc on the head was not great..so for that reason I'm def a lil worried but optimistic and excited…i do feel like it'll be awesome tho :)

man me too..i am nervous tho…shepard was the first pf i actually got delivered from SS and the qc on the head was not great..so for that reason I’m def a lil worried but optimistic and excited…i do feel like it'll be awesome tho :)

Yea he was my second. I just recently got him. I actually like it. The pose I do hate though. My second was Master Chief and he turned out awesome. Nathan Drake will be finishing off my video game line unless they announce something Metal Gear or a new Kratos.

Same here, I'd pull the trigger for a new Kratos... and a Hellgast soldier ! It'll be my 16th PF, but the first one VG related. POed it the day it went up.

PFs of:

Thane Krios
Garrus
Solid Snake
Naked Snake
Reveangance Raiden
Kratos in Armour
Cole McGrath

Would all be instant buys.

An LSF of Claptrap would have to be bought, no matter the price

I'll be charged tomorrow too, I can't wait to finally see it! I'm going to hold some high standards to it though, especially with 1/6 in the works, if its not perfect its going back

PFs of:

Thane Krios
Garrus
Solid Snake
Naked Snake
Reveangance Raiden
Kratos in Armour
Cole McGrath

Would all be instant buys.

An LSF of Claptrap would have to be bought, no matter the price

Yea your whole list I would take :hi5:

Throw in a new Agent 47 and we would have the same list.

Should be getting charged and having it shipped today. If so, I should get it tomorrow. Man, I hope this turns out great. If it does, I will most likely pick up the lara croft PF as a companion piece. Come on shipping notice!!!

Shipping notice and tracking no received! But it'll be a week or so before he gets here..

Back