Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just called sideshow to see if I could talk to someone. Kept being told no one could pick up the phone so I went with online chat...The person I spoke to, most rude person there. Wow. I just quit out the chat.

Oh well, not everyone can be awesome at SSC's CS department.

I heard it's shipping out today but I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
I guess it depends on orders... FedEx tracking shows it having arrived in France. Might have it by wednesday. Will post pictures of course.

found this pic online..idk if its old or new or whatever tho Ndrake2.jpg

I just called sideshow to see if I could talk to someone. Kept being told no one could pick up the phone so I went with online chat...The person I spoke to, most rude person there. Wow. I just quit out the chat.

Oh well, not everyone can be awesome at SSC's CS department.

I heard it's shipping out today but I'll believe it when I see it.

n that sucks! i too still haven't received anything and don't even see a pending charge on my CC anymore, but its still reflected in the available balance…hmm

Some thoughts:
- Necklace comes on a piece of string, incredibly annoying to tie around his neck if it comes undone (which it most likely will)
- Scarf looks okay, but I preferred the look of him without it since he doesn't wear it in all the games
- Sculpt is awesome in person, you won't be disappointed

Took the pics with my iPhone since my camera was acting up, so i'm sorry if they suck.
BU7NyGB.jpg

9B1XAhK.jpg

Some thoughts:
- Necklace comes on a piece of string, incredibly annoying to tie around his neck if it comes undone (which it most likely will)
- Scarf looks okay, but I preferred the look of him without it since he doesn't wear it in all the games
- Sculpt is awesome in person, you won't be disappointed

Took the pics with my iPhone since my camera was acting up, so i'm sorry if they suck.
BU7NyGB.jpg

9B1XAhK.jpg

WOW! Thanks man! I think he is awesome, congrats! Can't wait now!

I think it looks fantastic! The only things that don't look quite as good as the prototype to me are that the rock doesn't seem to blend in as well color wise with the sand on the base, and maybe the stubble could've been painted a little better/fuller. Nonetheless, amazing looking piece. Makes me want to play the game again.

Doesn't look half bad!

IkWqUZz.jpg

I am not liking the difference between the eyebrows and eyes. Along with the stubble on the beard. It's almost as if he is clean shaved.mine has not shipped out either. But I don't think i am liking it as of now.

Yeah, the stubble is not as dark, overall he's a bit shiny, eyebrows are painted bigger. Things I might eventually touch up myself really, but if mine looks like that I'll be happy.

Back