Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Series 3 of the Minimates announced :yess:

Specialty store assortment
detail.jpg

Toys R us Exclusive assortment
mvc_tru3a.jpg

https://www.artasylum.com/blog/2012...ave-3-to-fight-its-way-to-stores-this-spring/

WESKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw everyone else...well maybe Akuma too, but WESKER!

Does anyone even play this anymore? No one on my friends list is ever on...

Ill be playing twisted metal on ps3 in feb I havent even touched the xbox in a long time I played a little modern warfare 3 the other day and that was it. Also got the new resident evil coming out in feb on 3ds so Ill bep laying that too. I prob wont be back on 360 untill march when resident evil racoon city comes out.

Game pisses off like no other when you get scrubbed up online. I'm actually selling the PS3 soon since this is the only game I play on it.

i am glad this game is failing hard. this game is one of the worst crafted fighting games in history with its ridiculous potential for laming and scrubbing, not to mention its weak structure and design.

i am glad this game is failing hard. this game is one of the worst crafted fighting games in history with its ridiculous potential for laming and scrubbing, not to mention its weak structure and design.

I would hold onto that ps3 just to play the new twisted metal that game will be amazing.

I would def start playing again if there were like at least 5 person rooms to rest my hands I have arthritis real bad in my hands and fighting games absoloutley kills my hands so If i had a chance to sit out while other people play than jump back in I would def play more and it would be nice to see some dlc as in more fighters but prob wont happen.

sounds like someone who loses a lot

lol of course there would be someone like you who assumes that. i am actually ranked pretty high with a high win percentage and i am pretty sure i would crush you bud. if you need to get whooped give me your xbox tag.

Back