Action Figure Ultimate Avengers Diorama!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just when you thought it was all over...

...I just can't get passed the fact that the paint job on my Bowen Hawk is total and utterly crap! I think it's the eyes that really wreck it...and I can't really repaint them now can I!?

I've ordered the Koto Hawk which was my original choice, I'll keep the one I like best but it may mean some more mods to incorporate the new statue....

Grrr...!!

:pfft:

OK so my Koto Hawk finally arrived and it's so much a better piece in every way....the Bowen Hawk is going on the market!!!

The rocks under foot look a little fake and are a temporary prop until I get around to making something better...

:pfft:

:yess:

diofinal.JPG

hawk3.JPG

hawk2.JPG

Outstanding work! It looks amazing, that's a great dio. Hate to repeat myself, but I think a Captain America in a dynamic pose would make this perfect. Just IMO..."everyone's got one".

Outstanding work! It looks amazing, that's a great dio. Hate to repeat myself, but I think a Captain America in a dynamic pose would make this perfect. Just IMO..."everyone's got one".

I know man, if I'm honest I don't feel Hawk is in quite the right pose either but on both occasions I chose aesthetics over pose. The Bowen Ultimate Cap and Koto Hawk are my favourite 1/6 statues for these two guys..

Maybe it'll wear on me and I'll feel the need to change it later!!

;)

I know man, if I'm honest I don't feel Hawk is in quite the right pose either but on both occasions I chose aesthetics over pose. The Bowen Ultimate Cap and Koto Hawk are my favourite 1/6 statues for these two guys..

Maybe it'll wear on me and I'll feel the need to change it later!!

;)
wel that's fair enough then GREAT job :clap:clap:clap

His is HORRIBLE, GROTESQUE, AN ABOMINATION.... You must gingerly and carefully take it apart and send it to me... So I stare at it loathingly for HOURS on end.... Make it so:lecture

:wink1:

Back