Action Figure Ultimate Avengers Diorama!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly coming together..

I need Thor and Hawk!!!

attachment.php

Structural detail mostly complete, Base coat done...finishing details and rendering to come...

attachment.php

A fantastic effort there Patu especially moulding the base around your statues :hi5: i really admire those who are willing to to go that little bit extra to display their pieces the best way they can. Looking forward to those final shots :)

Great setting!
What are you going to do about these 2 metal brackets on the wall?

Great setting!
What are you going to do about these 2 metal brackets on the wall?

He he...already removed.. ;)

Some of the detailing...

Spidey base hold done with auto filler - removeable
a4.JPG

a6.JPG

Wolverine base hold done with auto filler - removeable
a5.JPG

a3.JPG

Rock..
a7.JPG

Crack...
a1.JPG

Holes repaired...
a2.JPG

a8.JPG

Last edited:
Great work man! The only thing that doesn't pop in this display is the Captain. He's the only one who doesn't have a very dynamic pose. This looks awesome though man!

Great work man! The only thing that doesn't pop in this display is the Captain. He's the only one who doesn't have a very dynamic pose. This looks awesome though man!

Yes I know what you mean, I really wanted a Cap that was pointing like he was ordering an attack but I really like the Ultimate Cap so had to role with this one..

Hawk is going to be similar actually as I've gone for the new Koto Hawk, he is also in a fairly stagnant pose.

I guess we'll see at the end how it all looks..

Thanks

Last edited:
Looks great!

I agree on the Cap though. Would the Vs Red Skull diorama Cap work? Or maybe a Bowen Action statue.

Looks great!

I agree on the Cap though. Would the Vs Red Skull diorama Cap work? Or maybe a Bowen Action statue.

Too late now, even if I wanted to change, the investment has been made. It was a long hard decision scanning the web for options and I decided on this Ultimate Cap because he just looks staunch! I very nearly went for the Bowen action and the pose would have been perfect but I just prefer Ultimate Cap, more muscular and modern.

It's really cool that you've been able to incorporate these pieces in your diorama so seamlessly, while keeping them detachable and not having to mod the statues. Just excellent work, hats off bro.

bravo man, looks really good. the only thing is that spidey looks outta place to me because he looks to be in an action pose while everyone else is standing.

bravo man, looks really good. the only thing is that spidey looks outta place to me because he looks to be in an action pose while everyone else is standing.

Hulk is just standing? Dude he's throwing asphalt!

Hi everyone, thanks so much for the interest and support in the development of my diorama project.

It has to be said that some statues poses are not totally in keeping with the overall scene but the objective of this project was simply to display my favourite Avengers statues in a custom built display scene rather than just a glass box on a shelf.

I've attempted to get all statues that closely fit the theme which is that they are getting ready to fight..

With that in mind I think they are all in fairly good poses but this is secondary to the most important, that they are all in their own right amazing sculptures and hopefully the finish product will do them al justice individually.

Many thanks

P

Back