Action Figure Ultimate Avengers Diorama!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patu

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've decided to build an Ultimate Avengers Diorama made up from what I believe to be the best 1/6 scale Avengers character statues..

'My' Ultimate Avengers Team is made up of..

Captain America (Bowen Ultimate)
The Hulk (Sideshow Hulk vs Spidey)
Iron Man (Kotobukiya)
Wolverine (Kotobukiya)
Hawkeye (Kotobukiya)
Thor (Bowen Action)
and Spider Man (Sideshow Hulk vs Spidey)

with the possibility of adding..

Black Widow (Bowen...for a bit of eye candy!)
and maybe Fury...

This is the start of the basic rock face structure... Thor and Hawk are missing but Thor will stand high above Iron Man on a ledge and Hawk will be the same but above Wolverine..

Maybe a villain diorama next...who do you suggest?? Let me know..

Dr Doom?
Juggernaut?
Deadpool (Bowen Action already owned)

More pics to follow...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Cheers, hopefully it'll turn out OK.

Any ideas/tips, let me know

:)

Last edited:
Cheers, hopefully it'll turn out OK.

Any ideas/tips, let me know

:)

Good luck, Patu. I have a couple of suggestions:

Breaking up the SS Hulk vs Spidey seems like an absolute overkill for this. Personally, I would never do it. You can use the new Koto Spidey w/ the web sling and there are bunches of Hulks you can use.

The Bowen Capt Amer doesn't fit to me because everybody is in action and he's posing. There's a Koto of him standing on rock and raising his shield up above his head, or there's a Bowen of him busting through a wall.

What a killer idea, man!

I absolutely love it. And great choices too!

Spidey looks amazing on his own. I'd go with Sosa's Cap personally

Good luck, Patu. I have a couple of suggestions:

Breaking up the SS Hulk vs Spidey seems like an absolute overkill for this...

The Bowen Capt Amer doesn't fit to me because everybody is in action and he's posing...

Thanks for the feedback Bud, believe me I've thought long and hard about this and went ahead with these choices for these reasons.

I think the Ultimate Cap A is the staunchest looking statue at this scale. I feel he's a dated character and the Ultimate Cap brings him into the modern age. I think Cap A should be like Arnie's 'Dutch' character in Predator...a tough, staunch and very rugged character. I think the one I've chosen will work as he's the leader and is simply surveying from behind his crew who are ready to go!

The SS Hulk and Spidey work perfectly because quite simply they are the best 1/6 statues made for these two characters and as I only want one of each in my collection, this had to be the pair..

I will not be modifying them in any way so can always return them to normal if I want..

Anyway...here is an updated photo...

Many thanks for the positive feedback!

attachment.php

This was the inspiration...amazing painting...minus the sentinel of course!

attachment.php

Oh ****!

The Hawk release has been pushed back to March...!

:panic:

Structural detail mostly complete, Base coat done...finishing details and rendering to come...

attachment.php

Back