• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK Various bits - DX11 stand, Triad Saffron head, PVC catsuit etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Note: I won't have internet access from the 6th-18th August, so won't be able to respond to any posts or PM. Just so that you know...

DX11 Joker stand. Never taken out of the bag. Mint. £13

9229276793_bb72d7f03c_o.jpg

Triad Saffron head. Only taken out of blister pack to examine and photograph. £18.

9229276971_3ca719a3d0_o.jpg

Triad PVC catsuit for fem figs. Has zip fasterner which can be worn at the back or the front. Tried on, then kept in box. £15.

9232059436_ab40e96f05_o.jpg

I post from the UK and most things will go in a padded envelope to keep costs down, exception being the stand, which will go in a box. Message me for a price quote.

Last edited:
I have two of the standard ones, the ones came with the various TTM bodies. They are somewhere in a box. If you are interested, I can dig them out. I would be looking for perhaps £4 each, always supposing I can find both.

Back