Tyrannosaurus rex maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Tupuxuara: Congrats to the T-Rex Maquette, maybe the best of the line - have fun with it.:hi5:

Hello Timo. Thank you. indeed. "T-Rex maquette" is the most successful maquette from Sideshow. In second place is Apatosaurus, and the 3rd is T-rex vs Tri. I love this line. I am extremely happy that I was able to buy statues with dinosaurs, how can not find anywhere in the world.:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::yess:

Hi Guys,

I have to sell this piece due to space requirements. Was wondering what price I should be looking for? Its not the exclusive version.

Thanks in advance

I am possibly selling my Sideshow Rex maquette(reg edition) and I was not sure what the current value of these are right now. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

What would be a reasonable price for a Tyrannosaurus Rex Mauette in perfect condition (regular version). I have one an played with the thougt of selling it but could not get over it so far ;)

I prefer the new Tyrant King statue wich I own too, but the Krentz Rex has something special on it...

What would be a reasonable price for a Tyrannosaurus Rex Mauette in perfect condition (regular version). I have one an played with the thougt of selling it but could not get over it so far ;)

I prefer the new Tyrant King statue wich I own too, but the Krentz Rex has something special on it...

if you sell it next year I'm interested :)

Back