Tyrannosaurus rex maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Blade, very nice colors on your Krentz-Rex. It looks a little bit like the Rex from dinosaur revolution.

Hi Blade, very nice colors on your Krentz-Rex. It looks a little bit like the Rex from dinosaur revolution.

I loved the Dino Revolution mini-series! I just wish there was a toy line in conjunction with the TV release. The Revol. T-rex was my favorite look for him!

:wink1: 2 pics i have made today:

dinosaurier090912026.jpg

dinosaurier090912059.jpg

Great shots TimO. I've done something similar with my T-rex maquette, and I know figuring out a way to support it, while making it look like it was walking along the ground, was a pain to figure out. How did you accomplish this for your shots?

Hi Jeremy,

thanks. The area where the pics were taken is mostly sand, and the t-rex is pretty good balanced. The bigger problem was, to get the right distance to the trees in the background for the perspective and to clear the ground from pine needles and pine cones.

And the contrails from the airplanes are the next problem...:gah:

I'd like to post a pic of the SS T-rex maquette that I recently entered into a diorama contest. It won me first place and I was very pleased that people liked it so much. I've waited to post it, as any submission had to be something that hadn't been posted online before.

Here is my entry titled Tyrant of the Wasteland

TyrantoftheWasteland_zps1d04d23c.jpg

I'd like to post a pic of the SS T-rex maquette that I recently entered into a diorama contest. It won me first place and I was very pleased that people liked it so much. I've waited to post it, as any submission had to be something that hadn't been posted online before.

Here is my entry titled Tyrant of the Wasteland

TyrantoftheWasteland_zps1d04d23c.jpg

Great pic! Looks very realistic!!! :clap

Back