Tyler's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Super Freak
Reaction score
This isn't everything, but here a few images of some of my collectables.
I'll add more over time.

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Hi Mate,

I knew you should of done this:lol

I've seen a lot of this stuff today and guys it's so much better in the 'flesh' Tyler's collection is stunning.

The Pred Cinemquette just has you drooling when you can actually touch one:D

I was there today picking up a SS 1:4 Endoskeleton which Tyler kindly put my way. Gotta change my sig !!

Mate, when I got back to the car I told the Mrs what you had in your collection and she was gutted she waited in the car. She loves this stuff as much as me and is sorry she missed out.:rotfl

Indecently, that SS Arnie PF impressed me a lot, I ordered the last one from Play when I got home:chew

I'll stuff him with cotton wool also:lol

Great stuff J!!

Hi Mate,

I knew you should of done this:lol

I've seen a lot of this stuff today and guys it's so much better in the 'flesh' Tyler's collection is stunning.

The Pred Cinemquette just has you drooling when you can actually touch one:D

I was there today picking up a SS 1:4 Endoskeleton which Tyler kindly put my way. Gotta change my sig !!

Mate, when I got back to the car I told the Mrs what you had in your collection and she was gutted she waited in the car. She loves this stuff as much as me and is sorry she missed out.:rotfl

Indecently, that SS Arnie PF impressed me a lot, I ordered the last one from Play when I got home:chew

I'll stuff him with cotton wool also:lol

Great stuff J!!

Thank you very much Alex.

Also thanks to everyone else's comments.

excellent collection, tyler.

personally, i hate the cinemaquette indy tho. it looks absolutely nothing like harrison but it's so expensive. the sideshow pf is way better.

Amazing collection, how I would love to add that T2 statue to my collection, stupid economy ><.

These items are now out of my price range for the next 23yrs unless I win the lotto and pay off my mortgage early. I held back some deposit money to get Cinemaquette Indy and Predator, but that's it now.:monkey2

Back