Twilight Zone - by Bif Bang Pow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have Man in Black and Jacob (from LOST) by Bif Bang Pow, and I'm not sure how I feel about this retro style...

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?theme=Twilight+Zone

Doctor and Henry Bemis

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP05101DDlg.jpg

The Venusian and Invader

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP05101EElg.jpg

Talky Tina & Willie Figures SDCC Exclusive

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP05101CClg.jpg

Kanamit and The Devil

twilightzs2.jpg

Gremlin and Jason Foster

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP05101AAlg.jpg

Kinda ticks me off that they are sold in pairs. The three I want are Henry Bemis, Willie, and Jason Foster. But I'm not really interested in the ones they're paired with. :mad:

They are sold seperately... at least they are carded separetly when I've seen them in stores.

Personally I'm not a fan, and for $20 a pop even less of one :lol

They are sold seperately... at least they are carded separetly when I've seen them in stores.

Yeah, my two LOST figures are carded separately as well. EE only sells the pairs, so I will have to see who else has them for sale.

Personally I'm not a fan, and for $20 a pop even less of one :lol

Like I said, I'm not sure how I feel about them... I do think that this style is better suited to Twilight Zone than LOST though.

I love the Henry Bemis character so much... maybe I should just look into bashing my own... :idea

Will check out GH. I don't have any stores locally who sell anything like this. :(

Downside is they are $19.99 each, so it costs a bit more... and Gohastings charges tax :duh

But, if you aren't in a hurry they often have $20 off (and more) sales on action figures so you can get them a bit cheaper if you can wait. And I wouldn't be too worried about these selling out quickly... they are a very niche item from a very niche series :lol

I'm not finding them on GH (I've always had trouble navigating their site) could you post a link? :pray:

In the search function; select the Trends category then type in Twilight Zone. I've tried posting links before to GH, but they just end up at the main page :huh

I love the twilight zone...but these figs just look off. The head is large and the arms ar long...legs short. Is this just the style of BBP?

I love the twilight zone...but these figs just look off. The head is large and the arms ar long...legs short. Is this just the style of BBP?

Well, I can tell you they aren't going for realism. But they are instantly recognizable. I actually think the dummy and doll are very well suited to this.

Also, if you didn't notice, these are only 8 in. tall.

Yeah, these are done as a throwback to Mego figures. And among the modern run of Megoesque figures I think these work pretty well... much better than Lost or Venture Brothers.

Back